View Poll Results: Is it time to do a purging of the abusive users?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 56.25%
  • No

14 43.75%

Thread: thread starters

thread starters

I think that it'd be a good idea that next to the name of the thread starters when you're looking at the threads to have how many AntiPoints and how many total posts they have....
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

I kinda like that idea on making a poll when suggesting something... JP, maybe that could be always made automatically when starting a new thread here?

-ZeroOne

PS. About your idea: Might be good, but you shouldn't look too much on APs. I haven't though seen so far anyone with negative AP balance who hasn't deserved it... Also, the number of posts indicates nothing: one can easily just spam & flame and that way get 50 messages. Some junior members can be very smart while some members, even seniors, can just be idiots.
    Don't give me negative APs for this, I wasn't thinking of anyone especially.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

i agree and i disagree with you on the AntiPoints (but i'm not gonna give you negative points for it, in fact i'm going to give you positive points)....I feel the way its now setup here greatly discourages spamming and things of that sort.....i was thinking that the combination of the two could help you judge someone
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Who the hell cares?! This is just another example of idiots posting absolute garbage just to raise their amounts of posts. "But Im not gonna give you negative points for it..........." What a complete load of rubbish!

After a few weeks of lurking I've noticed that alot of the long time members (havangar, tripstone too name a few) NEVER have an intelligent answer about computer security or anything network related. They steer well clear of those type of threads. They have only got the amount of posts they have through stupid threads like this or dumbass threads like "Ethical Question, Shout out to JP, What OS is best?, Reciepes" and boring pc unrelated ****! Ask them how to hack an apache server or how to set up ip chains and they have no ****ing idea........

So, you can assign as much negative points as you want. If being a member of antionline means you dont need to know **** about computers then I don't wanna play. I'm going back to netflood where lamers like you just get flamed or well and truly hacked.........

Banned
    Greetings All:

We don't post total number of antipoints, only their antipoint status. This stops abuse (using removing antipoints from someone just because the other user's number is higher, etc.).

Also, you'll notice that we don't post user's IPs, and if you join the chatroom, we mask your IP there too. This is to provent any of our users being hacked by other members or by non-members for that matter. People should be able to learn without fear of being abused.