Thread: hotmail

hotmail

hey i'm kinda new at this and i'm looking for some stuf i could do to this guy that i hate. i wanna just **** around with him nothing that can screw him up. just some fun stuff to screw him over.

-Strafe-
    but is that enough, or is that we\'re not punk enough, or is that you think ska just sucks, jonny quest he thinks we\'re WHAT!?!?

Well...you're highly unlikely to get an answer to that sort of question on this board, or any respectable hacker board that I know of. Please don't be offended by this unwillingness to answer, but most answers that we could give here would be inciting you to break the law, and, if accurate, would be turning you into just the sort of person who gives all of our little community a bad name.

I would also warn you, respectfully, that if you break the law you're highly unlikely to get away with it forever. If you're interested in computers, learn about them - but not for a purpose like screwing over a friend of yours (or indeed an enemy).

There are some fun and harmless tricks you can pull but I'm not sure if the people who run this board would like me describing them in great detail to you. I'm also not entirely sure, to be honest, if that would be the sort of thing I'd like to spend the next ten minutes doing.

Anyway, if you just want to punch someone in the nose, I recommend doing it literally rather than figuratively - at least that way it's just assault! (Just kidding by the way...)

- Freon
    NightKingdoms Progressive
    http://www.nightkingdoms.net/
    \"Circumventing the limitations of technology\"

Funny, but this is the exact question people use to generalize all the script kiddie questions here.

Hacking Hotmail is very easy to do.

Here's how:
    1. Don't do it.
    2. Don't do it.
    3. Don't do it.
    4. Don't do it.
    5. Don't do it.
    6. Don't do it.

Easy, right? Good. Remember this, as you will need to know it every time you want to hack Hotmail.

Banned

Wink The secret Bus [not to be confused with NetBus].

Hey, keep this quiet but I know where all the l337 hax0rs go. These people possess the ability to hax0r any hotmail account in the world and even use trojans to fux0r your Windows box.

I speak the truth, they exist I know we all thought this was stuff dreams were made of but its true, you see they have a secret bus. I was lucky enough to get myself a ticket, however considering my skilllzzzz are not good enough I have decided to pass this ticket on to you.

The ticket is attached to this post.

Good luck!

WAKEUP

Well ill put it this way, here are some reasons not to do it

1. youll go to jail

2. its stupid

3. you probaly arent smart enough to acomplish it anyway if you came to a BBS full of skilled people and ask an immature question. WAKEUP!!

Not trying to flame you or anything but come on leave it alone
    ~|-the GODFATHER-|~

lmao; great picture of the bus
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Banned
    Ah yes the lamer bus! LOL

*flame* *flame* *gas on the fire* *flame* *flame*

Strafe,

I'd love to help you out. Just do me a favor, just post your IP address address in this forum. That way I can share my hard drive and allow you to connect to my "special" directory containing detailed instructions on how to get the information you're l00king 4. The instructions I have are too sensitive to transmit via email, so the only way I give them out is via a direct transfer.

l8r,

P.S. If you need help finding out what your IP address is, just make another post titled "I want to hack my girlfriends computer b/c she's cheating on me with a monkey" (That's "hacker-code" for "Help, I can't find my ip address)

BTW, please don't really do this.
    Pr3shuR
    ----------
    always