Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Phreaking boxes

  1. #1

    Phreaking boxes

    Does anyone know if there's a box that someone can use to trace someone that has called them?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Yes, it's called Caller-ID.

  3. #3
    I meant to get the address of a person that has called them, sorry

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    If you do have caller ID, you can put their number in the reverse lookup at and get their address.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts