Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant think of a title for this

I cant think of a title for this

I was chatting on AIM when a stranger IMed me and asked if I was a hacker. Without waiting for a response he demanded that I tell him the password to someone's e-mail account? I asked him who this person was and he said that this person "haded him and made hid something bad."

Why would a stranger call me a hacker? I don't even consider myself one. And what gives someone with really bad grammer/spelling, or anyone for that matter, the right to demand that someone find a hotmail password?

Does anybody else have conversations like this?
    Why am I still here?

Thumbs down

Wow! What an interesting thread to start.

I have another one for you. One day I was walking down the street and saw a brown dog! Has this ever happened to anyone else?

WHO THE HELL CARES.............

Please Mr. Bad News, why don't you post something intelligent, or in your eyes, interesting? I've seen several of your posts and all they do is criticize people for being a dumbass. Where, on AntiOnline, have you said anything interesting or thought provoking? Oh and you know what forum this post is in? General Chit Chat. What does that mean? It means it's not a security issue or anything like that. It's Chit Chat. If you dont ****ing like AntiOnline than go somewhere where people will respect your endless complaints and false, negative criticism.
    Why am I still here?

Do you have something in your profile that would lead people to ask annoying questions? (i.e. "I enjoy learning about computer security")

Regarding those who make demands: "you can catch more flies
    with honey than with vinegar," or however the old saying goes....

Edit: Just saw that you are displaying your screenname when you post -- that could be the catalyst for these discussions

Originally posted by Alcatraz
    Please Mr. Bad News, why don't you post something intelligent, or in your eyes, interesting? I've seen several of your posts and all they do is criticize people for being a dumbass. Where, on AntiOnline, have you said anything interesting or thought provoking? Oh and you know what forum this post is in? General Chit Chat. What does that mean? It means it's not a security issue or anything like that. It's Chit Chat. If you dont ****ing like AntiOnline than go somewhere where people will respect your endless complaints and false, negative criticism.
    I'll back you up on that, Alcatraz. I think it's about time to do a little house-cleaning of jackass users.

Yes, I have conversations with people like that from time to time. They're ususally just seeking attention. Just block them, and forget about it. Those people aren't worth worrying about.

Try not to let it bother you they do it all the time hoping to find a sucker to do their dirty work please dont think I`m calling you a sucker . The best thing you can do is to block and ignore them if you get another call like this again. As for Mr Bad_N3ws "Who $hit in your cornflakes this morning" all you do is gross people out,why.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Oh and you know what forum this post is in? General Chit Chat. What does that mean? It means it's not a security issue or anything like that. It's Chit Chat. If you dont ****ing like AntiOnline than go somewhere where people will respect your endless complaints and false, negative criticism.

rofl

Yes, but where in the rules does it say "All threads in general chit chat have to boring as hell"??

" I was chatting on AIM and someone asked if I wasd a hacker. Why would they do this?" rofl

You were probably boasting what an l33t hacker you are and how you "hacked" your friends hotmail or some crap..

I OWN YOU ALL!

Where's Hanns when you need him?

rofl

Re: I cant think of a title for this

I was chatting on AIM when a stranger IMed me and asked if I was a hacker. Without waiting for a response he demanded that I tell him the password to someone's e-mail account? I asked him who this person was and he said that this person "haded him and made hid something bad."

well my friend i think he was just joking..and nothing else..
    this is what i think....

intruder...

the point i got from this thread is that "bad newz" is exactly that... bad news. What an a$$ he makes out of himself!