View Poll Results: What is your gender ?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a female

22 18.49%
  • Me is male

83 69.75%
  • Don't know, never checked!

8 6.72%
  • What is a gender ?

6 5.04%

Thread: TheOne = Prequel to Matrix ?

TheOne = Prequel to Matrix ?

Ive been seeing this ad and i cant tell if the two are related. What do you guys think.

where is the ad at?

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

I thought they they weren't comming out till late 2002 and begining of 2003 because they want to do 2and3 at the same time. But if the add says it, or there are pictures of what's his name and that really hot dominatric chick then I would assume yeah.. lol. I can't wait till they come out.

Did anyone see the hand with no arm in the first one, he was sitting at his desk in the begining and right before the cell phone rings you see an extra hand, really spooky.

I've seen the ads and it just looks like a really cheap take off. I really hope their not related.
    Why am I still here?

Likewise I really hope they do a great job because I really liked the first one.

i just searched for plot explanations for the one, and here is what i found...

Tagline: Stealing the power of the universes one by one.

Plot Outline: A sheriff's deputy fights an alternate universe version of himself who grows stronger with each alternate self he kills.

If i remember the story from the matrix correctly, they sound nothing the same, and i don't think that they are related. A good thing cause the one doesn't look very good, and it woudn't live up to the matrix
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Its basiclly a cheap ripoff of the Matrix. . . they even use bullet-time.