Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trojan

Need help against Trojan attacks

Sooo...I'm a complete newbie and I really need some help
    I scanned my computer with a lot of updated AV and with many Anti-trojan like "Anti-trojan 5.5" and "SecureTroy" and "The cleaner" and so on...
    None of these programs could find a trojan or a virus of some kind: they say I have no infected files and that my registry is clean.
    I also looked at the registry myself and there isn't anything strange at all.
    Maybe now you're thinking "Where's the problem?"
    Well the problem is that, even when I'm not connected to the internet, some of my ports stay open.

The last time I scanned, they were:

Port 1027
    Port 1243
    Port 12345
    Port 27374

Shouldn't they be closed?
    What can I do to avoid these ports being open?

I thank you all for your help
    *Valis

I really don't think there's a problem, but I have a couple programs that you can use to take care of that. Both can be found at www.download.com

The first is ProPort. It looks for the most common trojans, and allows you to kill any connections that are potential trojan openings. The other is called Active Ports. It allows you to view all open connections and ports, and kill any you want.

Smile Thank youuu!

I thank you sooooo much!

*kisses*

I downloaded them and installed ProPort (the other program works with win2k and I'm using ME ^_^) .
    I'm runnining it right now and it gave me a message: it says there's a possible trojan on a certain port and gave me an ip adress.
    Strange enough, that IP is the one of my boyfriend (we're chatting with ICQ)
    Does this mean that he has a torjan somewhere or that ICQ is using the same port used by a trojan?
    I ask this because, when I message him with ICQ , his firewalls (more than one) go mad and warning messages of any kind keep popping up.

Ok, this was the last question, I'll try to keep quiet or you're all going to hate me
    *Valis

Banned

Re: Need help against Trojan attacks

Port 1027
    Port 1243 - Backdoor-G, Sub7, Tiles
    Port 12345 - FatBitch Trojan, GabanBus, MyPic, Netbus, Netbus Toy, Netbus Worm, Pie Bill Gates, Whackjob, X-Bill
    Port 27374 - BadBlood, Sub7 [2.1, Gold, 2.1.4 Defcon8]

Well heres a list of possible trojans for these ports, sorry about 1027 but I found nothing on this Im sure somebody will.

Hope this helps.

Angry Re: Thank youuu!

Originally posted by Valis
    I thank you sooooo much!

*kisses*

Strange enough, that IP is the one of my boyfriend (we're chatting with ICQ)
    Does this mean that he has a torjan somewhere or that ICQ is using the same port used by a trojan?
    I ask this because, when I message him with ICQ , his firewalls (more than one) go mad and warning messages of any kind keep popping up.

Ok, this was the last question, I'll try to keep quiet or you're all going to hate me

You're right. I am going to hate you. How stupid can you get. His firewall is doing exactly what it's supposed to. When you chat with your air head boyfriend using ICQ you have created a direct connection to his pc. What do you think his firewall is gonna say? Welcome in? Think about it, stupid.

Any decent AV and Firewall is gonna have something to say about ICQ. Think about it! Your letting someone else have direct access to your pc. When you and him send those naked pix of yourselves your directly linked to each others pc. Very similar to a trojan......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Number one member of the Hanns fan club
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Port 1027 is TCP ICQ since no one posted on that particular port in which you were questioning. I am from www.hackers.com if you do a search on Adore you will find a huge list of ports that are violated and used for trojans and such.

Adore

Actually, tcp 1027 isn't necessarily icq, any app that needs to open a tcp port can grab one of the "ephemeral" ports above 1024.
    A list of ports is available here

Re: Re: Thank youuu!

Originally posted by Bad_N3wZ

You're right. I am going to hate you. How stupid can you get. His firewall is doing exactly what it's supposed to. When you chat with your air head boyfriend using ICQ you have created a direct connection to his pc. What do you think his firewall is gonna say? Welcome in? Think about it, stupid.

Any decent AV and Firewall is gonna have something to say about ICQ. Think about it! Your letting someone else have direct access to your pc. When you and him send those naked pix of yourselves your directly linked to each others pc. Very similar to a trojan......

Number one member of the Hanns fan club
    dude..you need to chill out.. .anew bie asks a question..they call themselves a newbie... don't need to jam stuff down their throat.. yes, the icq makes direct connections and that woud ldrive a firewalll nuts.. as for the trojans..has anything weird been happening? or are you just paranoid? because if numerous scanners have found nothing.. whats to be worried about?
    visit clublouie.com!!

Thumbs down

Bad News, instead of slamming a newbie, why don't you teach them, how is someone ever going to learn if you just insult them when they ask a innocent question.
    Not everyone is born with complete knowledge of computers (no one is) and everyone had to learn somehow, even you. So don't **** with someone just because they don't know more than you.
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Re: Re: Thank youuu!

Originally posted by Bad_N3wZ
    [B]

Bad_News, please do us a favor and go kill yourself!

Jean-Francois