Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hackers.Com

Lightbulb a site where u can learn....its AO

i have visited the site hackers.com ....good u can say..but it does not have threads and provisions as like in AO....and beacuse of that reason AO is the best !!!!!

i love AO very much.....thanks to jp

intruder..

DjM - Adore is a woman

Secondly, it wasn't shameless advertising on HDC's part.

Adore was extending her hand in welcoming any white hat hackers to visit our site as well. We apologize if the intent was misinterpreted.

Adore is one of the most informed persons regarding network security. You will see, she is an invaluable asset no matter where she posts.

Oh... we got plenty of HOW DO I HACK HOTMAIL... questions until we started a zero-tolerance rule for that question, lol. Terrible and stupid question it is, lol.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

N2N - HDC Sysop (t)

this is pathetic

if it is such a great site it will get its own trafic other ways the shameless spamming

adore all this shows is that you basicly want everyone 2 go to the site so it becomes bigger, do u see AO spamming 2 get more users?

quality not quanity
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

This is lame, lol link is not working on the first post go figure. Adore thing is you should look to the Way Back Machine see the history of this site...humm you have no way back history and to boot you are a copy cat. This site was one of if not the first do do what JP has. What ya gonna do now? You know what JP does?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg