View Poll Results: Do you have problems with the login for the downloads?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i've been having the same problems

1 16.67%
  • No, i havent been having the same problems

5 83.33%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

Smile

i'm 24. i just finished 4 years of school and now i am starting all over again in my second semester of programming [and loving every minute of it]

Talking A Lady Never Reveals Her Age .....

Too young to die or retire and too old for the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, or Santa.

Simply Astrid ......
    or sometimes just \"Simple Astrid!\"

Guess I am one of the youngest =P (14)

tH3#cL3aN3r

I myself am 17 and mostly lurk around here..
    -Sanity is a matter of Perspective-

16, interested in everything about computers...not a script kiddie, just want to learn all I can...
    I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me. You cry...I cry. You laugh...I laugh. You jump out of a window...I look down...then I laugh again.

yea im 15 and im definitely not a sk. right now im barely learning vb6 at school and in my senior year ill be learning c++ and maybe some java if im lucky.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

I'm 31 and happy to see that I'm not the youngest here and neither the oldest..

It's interesting to see what kind of good knowledge there is amongst everybody even real young people awell as elder people (like me) :-).

well i'm 19-though at the same time i feel both young and old.........anyway its cool to see where all the knowledge is coming from..............pity you all live so far away-i wouldn't mind meeting up..............................................................................