View Poll Results: Do you have problems with the login for the downloads?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i've been having the same problems

1 16.67%
  • No, i havent been having the same problems

5 83.33%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

Thumbs up

45 here, Hey thor, the young ones heve time on their side, but we have had time besides us for a lot longer.( experience, life) ect...
    I am glad they are here though, I am self taught, wish I had a computer lab in school, all we had was wood shop, drafting and ugghhh.... home ec.
    KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it. SAMUEL JOHNSON

jiffyprogasm,you got that right.
    I'm or was a Destroyer sailor myself.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

right well i represent the age of 18. yes, this is tru that i once was a script kiddie. i know, but at least i'm man enough to admit it. ane what's better is that i have learned from it and have become more knowledged about computers and sercurity issues.

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

Talking

me am just a 18
    ______ ______ _____________

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ _____________

I am 24, and I am BACK in school again. I just completed 3 years and now I am in my first semester at another school. I no longer sleep. Haha.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

Wink

I'm 35, group>top10

Talking

Who the hell created this thread anyway???

Well, I'm about the turn 25, and college just seemed like a waste. Well, at least I'd got to learn C++ in college.

Life ain't what's it cracked up to be...

Smile

wow, I'm only 40! I could have swore it was 42 *big relief* (no offense to you old guys out there haha)

So, I'm a 40 year old mom with two young kids! My 8 yr old daughter is learning about TCP/IP, firewalls, intrusion detection and uses Linux My 6 yr old son just wants to build things and blow them up.

I'm 46. I worked for Intel from '77 to '80. Got to see the first 8088 and 8086 chips come through the production test floor, they had serial numbers so if one turned up missing we got to turn the place upside down looking for it.

Then I got to see IBM people come in and analyze components for their "new computer" in '80. I was there for the birth of the PC. Let's see, a 4.77mhz, 8088 (8 bit bus, 16 bit internal), no hard drive, 128kb ram, monochrome monitor, 360k floppy and/or tape storage, all this for the low price of $3000.00. And we all thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's sure come a long way since then!

Stuart

Wink

I am 20 years old. I will be 21 on Christmas. I grew up using a Commador 64! I think thats how you spell it. Anyways...

Hey mystere, like your 6 year old son I too like to build things and blow them up! Im into bomb making and have made and can make many diffrent kinds. Of course my friends and I go out in places with no people or houses to have our fun. So far it has been safe for the most part. There was one time my friend caught a piece of glass in the leg but he is ok and we learned to make that bomb a little diffrently... or run faster! Hmm.. How did I get on bombs from an age thread? Sorry.

Yup. I am 20.