View Poll Results: Do you have problems with the login for the downloads?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i've been having the same problems

1 16.67%
  • No, i havent been having the same problems

5 83.33%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

Post I dont think there are alot of Script Kiddies.

My best friends younger brother (14-15) was trying to be a scriptkiddie/hacker but everything he downloaded had a trojan or a virus in bedded in it. We ran Norton Virus scan on his computer he had 5 trojans 3 viruses of various types. An one of the was a back orfice trojan which allows someone complete control of your computer remotely. We had to fdisk and recreate the partitions it to get it off there a normal format wouldnt do it. Now he just downloads mp3's and pron. =)

Cool

Sh*t I feel old"38" but us old guy's might know something....

I normally just read your guy's post and threads, taking in all the humor and clamor of life here at Antionline. So I feel this would be a good first post.

Im 18 and my god, buying ciggarettes legally, was a fervor of power unfelt by the masses.

p.s I never smoked in my life teheehee.

I'm the wee budding age of 19....
    almost finished my studies... I don't wanna get a job..

Oh welll.... must get back to doing stuff.. yickk.........

Hmmm. . . Im 21 and only have 1 semester left in college. . . THANK GOODNESS!!! College life isn't all its cracked up to be!

get a job man

blow job hand job 7-11 whatever....but seriously...Back Orifice what as "******* program" pun intended these kids think that hax0rz are kewl and l33t...they download these damn programs...that would work if they knew how to set them up...and it ends up working agains them...actually just had a change of heart...the ones that do know how to set them up are the bad news people...its like gangstas....the ones that are real are dangerous but not as dangerous as the wannabe thugz...the wannbes have the whole spirit of gang warfare wrong and gang up on anyone that crosses their path...real gangstas know the enemy from the innocent...although a few innocent do die in the crossfire...anyone getting my drift or am I just babbling now?

Shmoo

I'm 44......
    \"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he,himself,does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss,the abyss also gazes into you\"

Friedrich Nietzche

/me is not a minor (perhaps mentally, however...)

"This post of Terr's is rated: POINTLESS, but suitable for all ages."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I'm 18, but been working on compters for around 10 years now. Started out playing with old tandy's
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]