View Poll Results: Do you have problems with the login for the downloads?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i've been having the same problems

1 16.67%
  • No, i havent been having the same problems

5 83.33%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you?

I'm 16, call me what you will, but I'm no script-kiddie...

I'm here to learn about security, not break it (unless it involves making life easier at skool)
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

We'll, I think the subject of age in the computers and technology world is a great one. This is one place where people of all ages interact with each other as equals.
    One might suggest that those of us that are a bit older, say gen-X and older generaly know more about computers and thier many applications in our lives because we all saw the internet come into exsistance and some of us even helped it along.
    The younger guys and gals have a step up on us though. They were brought up by computers and not just the TV. Kids are learning every aspect of computer use at a much younger age. My younger brother of only 13 uses the computer everyday. He's picking up application knowlage much faster than I was at his age. He is exposed to things that were just being made when I was using my 'state of the art' Atari ST.
    Oh well at this point I'm just rambling.

I'm in my 20's. Long live Generation X.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

I'm 15....I hate high schooool...

n' I ain't no script kiddie either!

Talking

I must say that I'm very impressed with the number of replies I have received so far. I didn't expect to get half this many. It seems so far that most members here are between 20 and 30 years old, or in their early adulthood. Let's see if we can keep the replies coming.

Once again, let me stress that I do NOT assume that all teenagers are script kiddies. That would be hypocritical on my part. Some people still seem to think that I'm making that assumption.

Banned

ME!~

Im 23 elite eh?

41, i am here for research, this site was suggested in a textbook, I WILL FINISH COLLEGE I WILL FINISH COLLEGE...

Lightbulb

I polled that I am older then god
    Because even though I am only 43 I have raised 1 of my own children and about seven throw away kids I feel like I have been around for a long long time The throw away kids are people that the parents did not want any more because thier needs were more important then the kids. Most were teens and were lost in who they were but I think we helped at laest a few.

Originally posted by pooja
    ALRITE WOMEN! U HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING U WRITE CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST U.................!!
    My idea was not to annoy women, i'm a woman myself!
    sorry if some woman felt offended.

PS: someone gave me a negative antipoint for this! thot i should clarify.

Here's another blast from the past
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

I too am just learning code and starting the long process called college. At 19, I have learned c++ and VB, and I am planning on learning more. I just hope to learn something useful, instead of just how to make a text box say something. I have played with computers for about 10 years now, so I started off with a old 8088.