Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MsMittens and Hebris

MsMittens and Hebris

Well, It seems that AntiOnline will become soon RomanceOnline.

Herbis seems to be *really* in love, which manifests in geek by saying things like "My linux is cool because I can harden it by hand", or "Wow, I like working with stiff things".

So, Hebris is tired of "single player mode". Well, will he find his soulmate ? Will he be more attracted in female being than female plug ?

And MsMittens ? In fact, we know very few about women in computer science. Except that they tend to program like they think : mainly COBOL, because it's the only language where you type more than the code does.

To be followed ...

Jean-Francois

right well i haven't seen herbis and msmittens conversations. could someone give me the links so i can see what they actually talked about and what not.

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

Banned

The story so far/....

Well they havent had any conversations, its just that Hehbris started posting threads called MS Mittens |, ||, |V, V, and so on and people started getting confused and posting to his threads asking him to explain.#

It turns out he just hadnt met a computer girl before but its all good now.

Errr. . . I hate to burst your bubble, but they have had many conversations vis IRC. Maybe you guys should try it out sometime. :P www.mirc.com The server is irc.antionline.com
    Channel is #antionline Come visit us sometime. . . errr. . . Just use the java applet that JP has provided for you.

Banned
    Sorry but Im banned for some reason, well I go there and it say's 'You need to learn how to behave'. He has banned ip addresses from Dublin or something otherwise Id be there every day.

You see the important things you miss out on when you cant into IRC.

By the way Ive been using IRC for a very long time and dislike youre 'Try it sometime' attitude. I am not a child.

hehbris
    there was a nice talk about dublin yesterday

Unhappy I like her.

Tis I who likes the beauty named MSMittens.

Banned
    Originally posted by hehbris
    there was a nice talk about dublin yesterday
    Really?

hehbris
    yes i kindly explained to some person from dublin why him, his city and his country are all ****ing stupid **** holes

Banned
    You ****ing *****, jesus christ is that the kinda crap I am expected to put up with from small minded *******s. **** this .......

By the way this is aimed at Hehbris for his opinion on Dublin. I respect everyone else and always have but this is a jab at my hometown.