Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MsMittens and Hebris

By the way Ive been using IRC for a very long time and dislike youre 'Try it sometime' attitude. I am not a child.
    WTF!!! Dont go off on me dude!! Who shoved the cornkob up your butt? That statement wasn't ment in a negative way. . . if you took it that way im sorry.

Banned
    Oh sorry man, I thought you were slagging me, verys sorry.
    It's forgotten about already dude.

Let me tell you something hehbris, you illiterate, unknowledgable, annoying little **** - I can listen to you talk **** about many things - the fact i haven't said anything to you before proves this - but i happen to have a great amount of pride for my country and as such i will not have you talking **** about it when it's painfully obvious you know absolutely nothing.
    If ever i've seen a strong case for pro-abortionists - you're it, the best part of you ran down you mothers leg onto the floor of the whore house where she works for $2 a time.
    Now **** off.

hehbris
    heh

Banned
    Im not sure petemcevoy what this guy said about Ireland and to be honest I dont want to know but I fully agree he is simply an irritating child that I will be glad to see the back of.

He is a pain in the ass on the IRC server too. No-one on there likes him. . . Do they hehbris? errr. . .debris. . . errr. . . hello2. . . whoever the F you are. STOP USING SO MANY NAMES!!!!

good fun...

this is the greatest post alive...so much tension...just words on the screen but I can smell the agression...(smells around)...oh...that's me...forgot my deodorant...Ennis...hows the IRA doing lately...haven't heard much about them anymore...

Post IRA

I have a Roth IRA.

hebris, the poster child for involuntary celibacy.....

He could also be the poster child for the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.