Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Some Ideas

this is great. now how do we get it to JP's office
    (or what have you)?

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

If you really feel the need to flame. you can always go to www.flamefest.com

Pretty funny somethimes.

I know a few sites that send people there to hash out their differences instead of cluttering up the good forums with flames.

Kinda childish but, pretty funny, none the less.
    KapperDog

Rant and rave hmm sound like fun. Question is do we really need them there is enough ranting as it is i guess. I dont mean this in a bad way. Well why don't everyone vote and see what happens.

we would have the rant and rave because there is TOO much of it in the regular threads.

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

JP!! Read THIS thread!

Where are you JP?

You need to read this thread!

Lets all rant and rave about JP!

Im just kidding.

Re: JP!! Read THIS thread!

Originally posted by DISLEX
    Where are you JP?
    You need to read this thread!
    Lets all rant and rave about JP!
    Im just kidding.
    Heh, I think we should allow people to have some own time... JP has to moderate all the forums & maintain the AO... Of course it's annoying if the message gets no reply (from the person it's pointed to), but maybe you should allow at least these two days... I know that many persons might feel like you now sometimes.
    JP: How often do you actually check new messages/threads at this/any other forum..?

-ZeroOne

PS. It would be nice if there were a smiley :ao: which would create a small but cool AntiOnline logo.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Banned
    I was having a think about this earlier and in fact, a Rant and Rave forum could get completly out of hand. People could just spend their day posting non-sensical crap just for the hell of it.

In another forum I wont name, there is a pretty good rant and rave forum, where people get into quite intelligent arguments about all aspects of computer related subjects.

However this site is closely monitered by moderators which contol each forum so Im not sure how it would translate here.

Banned
    Greetings:

Sorry, but a "rant and rave" forum is NOT going to happen. AntiOnline exists as a community to help individuals learn more about security, not as a forum that seeks to promote immaturity.