8 36.36%
  • AMD

12 54.55%
  • other- specify in post

2 9.09%

Thread: money

sebastos12

money

If you could break the security of a big bank and take money what would you do?

i would consider taking money if i needed it really bad or somethin, but i wouldn't just for the hell of it
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

There should be other options there, such as informing the bank of their security hole.

Banned
    It depends if it was a normal day and my conscience was about me I'd definately leave it but I had been robbed, mugged, beaten, kidnapped, hacked, cracked, 5 virus on my new Windows XP [paid for] then Im tellin you I would.

More options would have helped.

not a chance

i don't even have any pirated software.
    to show how much of a lunatic i am, i've never even downloaded any pirated music from napster or any server like that. my pc is almost perfectly clean. but most likely i would inform the bank that there is a security hole and provide evidence of it, then see if they will pay me to fix it.
    Bradley Lamar

Shmoo
    First I would deface the website if any with

"HaX0reD By ThE vaZe, T0 FiND ouT HoW i GoT iN e-MaiL Me aT vaZe@epimp.com"

Then I would sent up an account and put a bunch of money in it, then withdrawl about $600 of it and buy a shitload of CD's and the PC game "maxpayne". But seriously though, I think I would contact the admin or somebody and tell them whats up.

I think I would just advise the Network Admins about the hole & hope thay have mercy on me & dont turn me in. Speaking of Vaze. . . he hasn't been around lately. Did the Feds get him for hacking those 40 some odd websites?

Question

Would my wife be able to find out about it before I got out of the country????
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I would tell the bank about the breach and take nothing...

I would tell them about the breach and ask for a free lollipop that they give out when you do any banking. (they give out lollipops alot here). Heh Peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]