Thread: User Handles

hmmm..

In Japanese

Ich = 1
    Ni = 2
    San = 3

thats me...

Smile

the pez part came from the candy....and don't ask me where the solid part came from...

couldn't resist

well, like some I'm hiding from everyone that knows me because they will never know this handle, which gives me a sense of freedom and security. This id is not related to anything I do... although I have worked in an Italian restaurant before and good cheese cake is hard to find... then again I'm a sweet heart looking for a decent man that knows more about computers than how to turn on his pc and use the reboot button when he hangs up (maybe he will feed me cheese cake). I decided cheez_cake because it could be shortened to an affectionate term "c.c." or you could call me cheez. This comes from years of abuse growing up with nick names that I didn't like but learned to live with. (I still have quite a few with different groups of friends). Anything else you want to know then feel free to ask!

Post Re: User Handles

Well, my alias is pretty self explanitory. Remote Access.
    It is a verry commonly used term in the security industry.
    i just added the underscores _ for looks.

Good Day,
    Remote_Access_

Cool

Altered name from the character Fenix from Starcraft.
    Everyone has to start somewhere and we all start at the bottom - FeN-i-X

im a cat

Meeeow

~Meeow~

Post [WebCarnage]

Well, this is actually my third handle I've used ever. It all started one day when I was looking for an email address. God, every name was taken. Even my own name (which is Ammar...who the hell is called Ammar?) was taken. So I was thinking, and see, I am (was) a subscriber to TwilightGavo Warez CD's. So my first handle was TwilightGavo56.

Then I just got bored with that and started thinking of another handle for myself. I wanted to put a name up that was catchy, yet got the feelings I had inside...No luck there. I settled with the name Asid (Acid), which got evolved to Asid_H4ck3r (hey don't laugh...i was like 12 or something).

Then finally I was reading one of my elite editions of Spiderman comic books. Well, actually Carnage. Which is where I got my name from. It's a three comic series with Venom, Spiderman, Carnage, and the Fantastic Four fighting. Well I *LOVE* Carnage the character (for all those of you who know of him you know what i'm talking about...). And the "Web" part I just got from Spiderman and Venom's "web" that they shot out. So I have a part of everybody in my name (Besides the F4...I just didn't like them at the time I guess). The brackets are just for show, make it look good and all. I think it's working too.

I also am *proud*, you could say, of my avatar. Just hope nobody takes it. Heh...i'm so sad...

*flips on TV to Cartoon Network* ...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

grandfather

Way back in the day, my grandfather was seriously into ham radio and used the callsign SilverFox. After he passed away, I picked it up for a game of quake and it just stuck with me.

Talking

Well, my handle comes from the electric chair. Once upon a time, bah bah bah, they used to send bad, very bad people to sit on this chair and try to fry the sh1t out of them. They referred this chair as sparky, cause sparks would start flying when the power was turned on. So, that's what I heard. As for the numbers that's my identification number from prison. LOL

well, i am really into superstitions and phobias, as i like to study about them, pretty good for a teenager, eh? anyway, everyone knows about the black cat superstition. I chose bc_013 as my 1st handle cuz bc stood for black cat and 013 stood for 13 (the unlucky number, duh!) That evolved into blakat but blakat got old after a while. i got a new email recently and had to decide what to use as my name (not e-mail address part ((not)xxx@blah.com) but as the name that shows up when i send an email). I wanted to keep the cat part, i don't know why, and i had to decide upon a tough yet cool handle. I crossed my name (alex) with it and came up with Alleykat. Weird story, eh? A real weird one is when I started using griffinwing as a handle. I'm not going to get into tht one now. I've bored you enough.

Peace.

Alleykat

I See said the blind guy to his deaf dog on the broken telephone.

AlleyKat