Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: User Handles

[c]OnDex Hmm thats wierd well its really Condex but in mIRC looks to simple so i usually put the lil [ ] thingys Condex sounds like Condor Dex was part of Dexter the Xtra X is just there
    con = Convicted Dex=Dexter "Convicted Dexter"

Mine because I remember Jack The Ripper story. Althought I'm not like him, but I like the name very much.

i got mine from the Henry Rollins' spoken word album "Think Tank". I loved the album so much and I think the title pretty well describes my "lot in life" so I 14m3d the title out a little and came up with thinkt4nk.

Cool

My name actually was my second choice after I found that someone else already had my handle. Anyway I use this name because I often quote from the bible even though I don't attend church.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

AntiOnline Senior Member

Cool

Heh mine was from the game Age of Empires: Rise of Rome. When you type in different numbers in the chat screen, different sounds/effects would sound (according to the number you put in.)

One of the sounds that came out was a man saying "You're a loony." So I shortened it to uraloony.

The reason behind the name. DC comics used to have an adult comic book called "Preacher". Anyway I only have one issue, the first, and it was super violent and pretty damn cool. This also explains my new avatar. Im not a "Jesus-Freak", I just like comic books.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

i have a true horrorstorie behind my handle... There was a time when i used to just call myself "zion" but then a most annoying thing happened... some1 made a movie called Matrix (the movie r0x! and there were much rejoicing! weee!) but suddenly lots of scriptkiddies and gamers on the net were called zion... so I changed it to zion1459... the 1459 simply comes from the faq file RFC1459..... (and for those with an IQ below 100... zion means God, and the faq file is the IRC faq)
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Smile

after doing many malitious things with trojan horses in front of my friends... They one day started calling me the EvilSeed... I liked it...

I kept it...
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

I got my nick from the time when i was irc`ing frm my beloved Amiga computer.. i started out with amiga... but then som lame eggdrop bot stole it =P.. and then i beganed to user Amig and have had it for 5years or so, have onley meet one another guy who have used amig.. but he dont use it anymore.. do yuo know any amig`s ? i think i have the amig user login here.. but forgoten the damn password

Amig

Not particulary interesting but my handle is the first letter of my forename followed by my surname, It's quick, easy to remember and indentify with, and it doesn't make me look like a sad lamer who has a handle like 'l33t h4x0r'.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.