Thread: Who is actually into hacking

Cool Who is actually into hacking

Just wondering how many people on this site can actually hack somewhat you do not have to be able to hack into govermental files or anyhting like that to be an actual hacker. As a matter of fact I would not recommend doing this because I know someone the is on probation for hacking into the Social Security files. The FBI actually gave him a visit. I am simply into hacking for the fun of it. I do not mess with anyone but my friends and I just play around with them I do nothing to harm them or thier computer.
    Well thought that I would just give you all something interesting to talk about.

-White Hacker

Arrow

Ahhh...the good old discussion of what "hacking" is. Quite frankly, I think the majority of those on this site can hack if, for example, you consider tweaking things in Windows registry hacking. If you talk about getting into other systems then that cuts it down a great deal and if you remove script-kiddie tools then it cuts it down even more.

BTW - just "playing around" with friends is still illegal.
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

I'm into learning about hacking but not actually into applying my hacking knowledge. I don't think Windows Registry counts as hacking because that's easy as hell to change and I don't consider modifying my own computer 'hacking.'
    Why am I still here?

I was into hacking but now I realized that it's not worth even trying. Since the Anti-Terroism act passed I would say that I am not going to want to be on the governments bad list. So that's what I think, I find myself getting into programming now more then ever. Plus my cousin is talking me more into it and telling me that I better get more into programming.

Red face Re: Who is actually into hacking

Originally posted by whitehacker
    Just wondering how many people on this site can actually hack somewhat you do not have to be able to hack into govermental files or anyhting like that to be an actual hacker. As a matter of fact I would not recommend doing this because I know someone the is on probation for hacking into the Social Security files. The FBI actually gave him a visit. I am simply into hacking for the fun of it. I do not mess with anyone but my friends and I just play around with them I do nothing to harm them or thier computer.
    Well thought that I would just give you all something interesting to talk about.

-White Hacker
    You are one of those Government Classification people arent you?! Wanting to find out who can hack so that you can sniper us off with your underground government driven assassins..

Well crap thats fine with me.. heh

I can tweak the **** outta windows and dos... I use hex editors on a regular basis... I cannot hack the CIA and the FBI... (Yet) but u know im just one of the learning minds in hear...

--I am geek.. Hear me roar.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Hacking is one thing that im quite good at....
    Right up there with math and all those other cool things that i do well, haha...

Yeah, I use hex editors like a second language too, but i dont really consider that hacking.

I like to think of hacking as not an action, but a lifestyle.
    I consider the act of gaining access to data or knowledge of any kind to be the true form of hacking.

Some hacking doesnt even involve computers,
    It involves cramming classified documents into your pockets and making copies of them as fast as you can, haha...
    Or hacking the **** out of an ISP dumpster after hours =)

I love hacking,
    being a good hacker has such huge possibilities...

Like those days that you wish you knew what so and so wasnt telling you...

Thanks to computers, you can practically read some peoples minds.
    The only difference is that it is in binary format after being read from their minds through their keyboard. heh heh heh...

Or lets say that john smith has been really pissing you off for a few weeks, hitting on your girlfriend and all... but he doesnt even know who you are...

Wouldn't it just freak the **** out of him if you called up his private number in the middle of the night with a digitised voice and threaten him with the fact that you know more about him then he does???

just a thought.... not that i ever actually do anything like that = )

-8trak
    F0 0F C7 C8

Cool Hey Evilseed

Man I am far from any Government Classification person. I wish I was a goverment worker like that that would like be one of the most awesome jobs to have on the world man! I mean you could go to war with the Talaban using computers and stuff you could send all of thier little bit of money that they do have to like your own bank account and stuff like that and not get into trouble over it. LOL

-White Hacker

Cool Hey 8TRAK

That would be so funny man I too would never do something liike that but it is freaking hillarious man.

-White Hacker

Originally posted by 8trak
    Hacking is one thing that im quite good at....
    Right up there with math and all those other cool things that i do well, haha...

Yeah, I use hex editors like a second language too, but i dont really consider that hacking.

I like to think of hacking as not an action, but a lifestyle.
    I consider the act of gaining access to data or knowledge of any kind to be the true form of hacking.

Some hacking doesnt even involve computers,
    It involves cramming classified documents into your pockets and making copies of them as fast as you can, haha...
    Or hacking the **** out of an ISP dumpster after hours =)

I love hacking,
    being a good hacker has such huge possibilities...

Like those days that you wish you knew what so and so wasnt telling you...

Thanks to computers, you can practically read some peoples minds.
    The only difference is that it is in binary format after being read from their minds through their keyboard. heh heh heh...

Or lets say that john smith has been really pissing you off for a few weeks, hitting on your girlfriend and all... but he doesnt even know who you are...

Wouldn't it just freak the **** out of him if you called up his private number in the middle of the night with a digitised voice and threaten him with the fact that you know more about him then he does???

just a thought.... not that i ever actually do anything like that = )

-8trak
    I like the way you think....

------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.