Thread: crackerz read this

Angry crackerz read this

ARF! ARF! WHO R U TRYING TO FOOL! ARF! ARF!

(if ur not at cracker, then don't think about what u've just read.... If u r a cracker/scriptkiddie, then..... SIT ON MY INTERFACE!!!)

I don't have all that much against black hats/crackers... they often show great potential and can become very excelent gray hats (in some cases even white hats!).... so plz.... to all the crackerz in the world: "WAKE UP! sooner or later u will get busted by the feds (or somebody else)... stop while u still have a chance and instead: start earning big money on what u love doing so much!..."
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

?

I am a cracker...yes, a software cracker. so sue me.

I do care about the software i crack thats why i only crack progs from large corps. Home users made shitty protection/hardcoded serials anyway.

But the bigger coroperation i dont give two shits about.

Post Re: ?

Originally posted by bpx
    I am a cracker...yes, a software cracker. so sue me.

I do care about the software i crack thats why i only crack progs from large corps. Home users made shitty protection/hardcoded serials anyway.

But the bigger coroperation i dont give two shits about.

This is a security site! When I say crackerz, I'm talking about hackers gone bad... Software crackers aren't really a security related problem, u (the software-crackers) just break copyrights and share ur stuff with a bunch of warezpuppies... It's a nice skill to have, but illegal to use... But still when people talk about crackerz on a security related site they're mostly talking about "black hats" or in some cases "script kiddies".
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

I understood what you meant. software cracking is also a security related matter.

And I dont share anything with warez kids. Because warez is lame and incase you havnt noticed there is a HELL of alot of difference between cracking a warez. Never say that again

bpx

Yes, software cracking is a security related issue. It is usually a term used to describe breaking some "security feature" of a software product that has a time limited trial version. The software usually has a "registration key" that is used to turn on features that are left turned off in the trial version. Software cracking is done by either removing the code that asks for the key, turning the features on without the key, or finding a key that works without paying to receive the key. The resulting product (whether a key that works and is shared or the modified code that no longer asks for or needs to ask for the key) is what is meant by warez. Therefore, they are the same thing. If by software cracking you mean something different, then that is your definition, but the generally accepted definition is as I described above. Please don't take offense just because someone uses the general publics' term for something. I try not to get (too) offended when people throw the term "hacker" around when they are describing "cracker" activities. Just My Humble Opinion.....

Happy Hacking
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Warfare is the Way of deception.
    -Sun Tzu \"The Art of War\"

hmm

hmm. thanks?

i know what cracking is