Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blank Pages

Blank Pages

Is anyone else getting this? This is happening frequently. Server is (seemingly) randomly returning the following, on the main page, and on several forum pages, in lieu of the actual content:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

Sometimes when I try opening a thread or goto main page it does that. I just keep refreshing the screen until they finally pop up
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Hi mom!
    Yeah, happened to me to, about half an hour ago ... reloaded a couple of times, works perfectly now...

I think JP tripped over the wrong cable or something.

Hasn't happend to me

It hasn't happened to me boy.
    But, just refresh a couple of times and you got it.
    \"The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm...

You click refresh three times, shut your eyes, keep your fingers crossed in case the news re-apears on the home page, if not, you'll probably see the page you wanted to anyway.

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

I'm glad I'm not the only one that happened to me all day today
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

One other thing what browser were you useing when you got blank pages?? I don't get them with netscape but I do whith explorer..(4 different computers 2 different types of connections)
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

I often get blank pages between the hours of 3 to 5 PM ESP time. Odd...I just assume that it is peak hours, but that may not have anything to do with it. Peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

Ahhh, the accursed blank pages.. I get them an awful lot.. in fact, I got one when I tried to view this thread..... I was just putting it down to a problem with my craptastic computer......

maybe I should stop blaming my computer for everything that goes wrong...

nobody likes me.. stoopid computer...

I never get that. Curently I'm using IE 5.0 Maybe something with your browser.