Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ablity to see all past posts of any member

larryjs

The ablity to see all past posts of any member

Greetings.

A new feature I would like to see implemented is the ablity to click on a members name and bring up all of his past postings.
    This feature would be an excellent way to track who has posted the best info as well as see if those who vowed to turn over a new leaf are really doing so. It is also a great way to correct and evaluate yourself.

sebastos12
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banned
    Go to Forum search and enter a username and you will see all their past posts.

By the way Happy Christmas sebastos12 (got grey antipoints with a less than nice message but remember sebastos he who hesitates masterbates) cya!

larryjs
    Thanks Ennis...I still think it would be great to have a direct link to this info by clicking on the username.

larryjs
    Thanks Ennis...I still think it would be great to have a direct link to this info by clicking on the username. and if seb doesn't like it...

well it HAS to be a good thing.

Banned
    Well I suppose it's up to JP in the end, anyway we cant have all the luxuries, we enjoy a good forum experiance already!

this feature does exist.

click on the profile button at the top af a persons post.
    when the profile page displays, there's a link at the top to "search for all posts"
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    How did I miss that!

larryjs
    antipoints for that one Tedob1 Thanks..

Re: New Feature

Origionally posted by Ennis
    By the way Happy Christmas sebastos12 (got grey antipoints with a less than nice message but remember sebastos he who hesitates masterbates) cya!
    Hehehe...yea, he gave me a holiday surprise too - demanding negative antipoints. At least thats what I think he said...his English is so bad I have a hard time interpretting his writtings. With that said I move on to LarryJs's post...

True, that would be a nice feature...for lazy people. Like Ennis said
    Go to Forum search and enter a username and you will see all their past posts.
    A good feature, though, would be (where JP actually starts some posts of his own maybe?) straighting out the AntiPoint system. It's really odd. But oh well...we'll live if nothing changes, right?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]