Thread: f00kin xp activation

Thumbs down f00kin xp activation

hoi chummers!

my father has bought winxp.. no 2 days after that... i wanted to install it too cause winxp cant communicate with win98...

so my father activated his copy with his cdkey and when i wanted to activate the same copy with the same cdkey it faild

should i call the hotline or is there another way to get this stuff activated (registry or something??)

harlekin
    (hope my english is not so bad...im from austria:P)
    The question is not if u are paranoid, the question is if u are paranoid enough...

Smile WPA

That is exactly why MS, put in an activation code. To keep users from installing a copy onto multiple machines. I think the term they used is "soft pirating" (correct me if I wrong). And do NOT call the hotline about your "problem". Because essentially what you are doing is illegal. I will give you some advice though, if you look hard enough on the 'net you can get around the Activation scheme for winXP.

Your this ignorant?

The CD key can only be used to activate it once thats the point of it: to get you to buy a copy for each computer you own. And already stated was the fact that you called the hotline which will get your ass seriously busted by MS.
    Risk everything, or gain nothing.

Red face Re: WPA

Originally posted by gstudios
    . I think the term they used is "soft pirating" (correct me if I wrong)..
    OK....I will. It's called "software piracy."

What you need to do is visit the Usenet groups alt.binaries.cracks.phrozen-crew or alt.2600.crackz. People at these groups will point you in the right direction.

But like everyone has pointed out Micro$oft don't take too kindly to people with dodgy serials so be careful. I recommend visiting safeweb first and than browsing the groups using google (www.groups.google.com)

Anyway, good luck......

If you have no luck pm me and I might be able to help you out.

Wink thx

thx to all of u guys anyway

harlekin
    The question is not if u are paranoid, the question is if u are paranoid enough...

windows xp letter

a letter to bill gates

why the **** get you put this -activation- in windows xp

here is where you **** up dude..
    the corporate edition has no product activation to it
    that means that all we have to do is find someone with the ****ing C edition of it

why the hell did you put it on the home edition
    why the hell would we make copys of the home edition when we can have -the whole **** edition- aka corporate and get way more then the ****ing home edition

it needs to be the other way around

get -=redhat linux 7.2=-

ps:your software protection is not going to stop crackers

Re: f00kin xp activation

Originally posted by harlekin2xs
    hoi chummers!

my father has bought winxp.. no 2 days after that... i wanted to install it too cause winxp cant communicate with win98...

so my father activated his copy with his cdkey and when i wanted to activate the same copy with the same cdkey it faild

should i call the hotline or is there another way to get this stuff activated (registry or something??)

harlekin
    (hope my english is not so bad...im from austria:P)

I got a Crack layin around here somewhere on one of my many HD'S! So get a crack.. If you call microsoft these shady lookin guys in suits will show up at your door the next morning bearing tommy guns.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Ya that is just a bad Idead altogeter.I have a cow-worker that used a cracked code on Frontpage and It will not let him install it at all now,even with a new Ativivation code.

So keep it real and dont use cracked software.
    [glowpurple]A_420_hacker_24::.\"A man without a computer is just a man, a man with a computer is a Admin\" ... \"If its not 4:20 on your clock, it\'s time to change the time\"..:Quotations from Larry Wall:.
    \"I think you didn\'t get a reply because you used the terms \"correct\" and \"proper\", neither of which has much meaning in Perl culture. :-) \"
    [/glowpurple]