• FreeBsd

1 4.00%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quit yer bitching

Thats not true evilseed..
    people do care......
    they were just maintaining a moments silence in respect for your struggle against the nigh invulnerable rats of southern california..

Angry

noneckjoe, your post makes you seem like a complete and utter moron. Why don't you grow up and stop wasting our time. Just because you don't have anyone in your life to hear YOUR bitching doesn't mean you have to subject us to your ramblings.

Banned
    hahaha....ThinkT4nk (Nice wannabe haxor speak by the way, it makes you look really cool) I could scrape more technical know-how from my belly button.

Just to shoot down a few of your ignorant "points".

1). "waisting OUR time" - first off mr. Jr member, until you have been here long enough to know whats going on, take some advice and STFU.

2) "why don't you grow up" - Do you know me? Didn't think so. Again close your little pie hole.

3) "Just because you don't have anyone in your life to hear YOUR bitching doesn't mean you have to subject us to your ramblings." -again do you know me? No you don't know me. And judging by your post you don't know much of anything.

Have a wonderful day....childeren like you are why there are polls like this.

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe
    hahaha....ThinkT4nk (Nice wannabe haxor speak by the way, it makes you look really cool) I could scrape more technical know-how from my belly button.

Just to shoot down a few of your ignorant "points".

1). "waisting OUR time" - first off mr. Jr member, until you have been here long enough to know whats going on, take some advice and STFU.

2) "why don't you grow up" - Do you know me? Didn't think so. Again close your little pie hole.

3) "Just because you don't have anyone in your life to hear YOUR bitching doesn't mean you have to subject us to your ramblings." -again do you know me? No you don't know me. And judging by your post you don't know much of anything.

Have a wonderful day....childeren like you are why there are polls like this.
    Did u know that im trying to kill a cute lil innocent furry creature in my backyard. ?
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Re: Quit yer bitching

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe
    Anyone else just as sick of the bitching and whining going on here? There are now more posts crying about "oh somone who I will never meet, don't know, and never will insulted me....boohoo".

Get a life...It's an anonomous forum.

ironic, your whining about whining.....how very hypocritical
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

Banned
    Posted by: Gay Homer

ironic, your whining about whining.....how very hypocritical

Whining.....no.....acknowledging.....yes.......next.

Quad. . . u know we're friends. . . but he does have a point. Bitching about it just makes it worse.

Talking

That was exactly my point! He's bitching about bitching! How ironic that is...

Talking

That was exactly my point! He's bitching about bitching! How ironic that is...

h3y

just f00kin admit it.

j00r all a buncha cry b4by bi7ches!

H3 is Whi/|/ing 4b0u7 whi/|/ing!!

H3 is b17ch1ng about b17ch1ng

l1573n 1 g07 4 f00k1/|/g r47 1 /|/33d 70 k1ll!!!!!!!

1 /|/33d /|/3\/\/ cr3471v3 w4y5 70 k1ll d47 f00k1ng r47!!!!!!!!!!

50 w|-|0 w15|-|3s 70 <0n7r1bu73???!?
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.