Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important! This may be a life or death situation...

Exclamation Important! This may be a life or death situation...

Or it might not be.. but.. hey.. I think most of you will enjoy this... =]:

http://www.fuali.com/Online_Tests/geek/

Please, I found too much of this to be too true...

Let's see what comes up.. I'm 45% Geek btw... Might be cause I'm goth-tek.. Eh.. whatever.. have fun =]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Exclamation

All I will say is that the results were surprising.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I got 71 percent geek, I am going to go hangmyself with 15awg cable.

I'm 80% geek, and I wish I could lose my virginity to the good looking chick that was wearing glasses

Mine said I was 25% geek
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

27% but at least i have social skills...

Interesting link, by the way.
    Why am I still here?

I got 31% geek. I'm at that little crack where I can't relate to the normal crowd, but I can't relate to the geek crowd either. I have no friends....

If anyone needs me, I'll be hanging myself.......or following through on my signature.....

36%. It says I have friends and that I am social...... I am going to sue their ass for false advertisement. Hehe

I got a 37% Geek too...

Said I have friends... so I told my friend.. he said he wasn't my friend.... just using me for my computers.. god damnit, that thing lies!!!!!

Talking I'm one of the crowd...

Till now i was in total doubts as to wheter i belonged to the geeks community or not , but after doing that test ( i never found any such test so far), i realized that i am one of that category. i got a result of being 73% geeky! Yeah, this is one of the happiest days of my life! i'm a geek! Anyone want a party???
    In a battle between a crocodile and a bear, the terrain is what counts !