Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchist c00kb00ks

Anarchist c00kb00ks

I have a question.. I have downloaded the jolly roger c00k b00k and the anarchist c00k b00k.. In fact i have been reading through those for many years,.. Are they legit? I mean the f0rmula's they have in there.. do they actually work? Or are they all b0gus?

if anyone knows lemmi know.. i find these b00ks interesting

and if they actually work.. then would that be considered an security issue..?
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

NO THEY ARE NOT, but alot of the bombs work for example the smoke bombs, 4 parts pottasium nitrate, 3 parts surgar I used to make those when I was little. Wait a minute this has nothing to do with computers. Why? are you making Anthrax letters.

Originally posted by freeOn
    NO THEY ARE NOT, but alot of the bombs work for example the smoke bombs, 4 parts pottasium nitrate, 3 parts surgar I used to make those when I was little. Wait a minute this has nothing to do with computers. Why? are you making Anthrax letters.
    Anthrax? No... I just researched them alot.. I find it interesting reading material.. Actually if you read the thread "Quit your Bitchin" then you would see im trying to kill a rat in my back yard.. And I figured if I created 50 lbs of nitro glycerin.. maybe.. Just Maybe.. I could kill that lil b4st4rd...

Do u know of any legit c00kb00ks..

btw...

I can h4ck

http://www.abetechsystems.net
    ------------EViLSEED

I know somebody who tried the napalm recipe, and they say it works great. It even damaged their asphalt driveway! I have a bunch of recipes like that, and a couple of chemical equivelency tables to make getting supplies easier. I have never tried any of these recipes myself, and if I ever do, I will do it out in the middle of nowhere. The rocket bomb recipe looks soooo cool though.

If you want to do something legal, I have made a real cool potato cannon. It's more fun than any bomb can ever hope to be, and it's LEGAL! It's not the standard hairspray one at all. Instead of using the hairspray chamber, you replace that with a 4-way joint. Seal up what would be the bottom and the back, but leave the top open. Put a lantern sparker into what would be the top cap. Fill the cannon to the top rim of the bottom chamber with water. Take about 1/8 (but NEVER more than 1/4) tsp. of calcium carbide, and put it in so it mixes with the water. Put on the top cap, flick the sparker, and BOOM!! If you do it right, the potato often reaches ranges of 600 yards. I'm going to make one like that out of steel soon, since my PVC one makes me really nervous.

By the way, what does this have to do with security???

Originally posted by stflook
    I know somebody who tried the napalm recipe, and they say it works great. It even damaged their asphalt driveway! I have a bunch of recipes like that, and a couple of chemical equivelency tables to make getting supplies easier. I have never tried any of these recipes myself, and if I ever do, I will do it out in the middle of nowhere. The rocket bomb recipe looks soooo cool though.

If you want to do something legal, I have made a real cool potato cannon. It's more fun than any bomb can ever hope to be, and it's LEGAL! It's not the standard hairspray one at all. Instead of using the hairspray chamber, you replace that with a 4-way joint. Seal up what would be the bottom and the back, but leave the top open. Put a lantern sparker into what would be the top cap. Fill the cannon to the top rim of the bottom chamber with water. Take about 1/8 (but NEVER more than 1/4) tsp. of calcium carbide, and put it in so it mixes with the water. Put on the top cap, flick the sparker, and BOOM!! If you do it right, the potato often reaches ranges of 600 yards. I'm going to make one like that out of steel soon, since my PVC one makes me really nervous.

By the way, what does this have to do with security???
    You see... I got this rat in my back yard.. And basically i consider that a breach of my home security.. so I am l00kin for dramatic and devious ways to k1ll it..

Thats how..
    ------------EViLSEED

Banned
    Originally posted by Evilseed
    I have downloaded the jolly roger c00k b00k and the anarchist c00k b00k
    I doubt it to be the real Anarchist Cookbook (William Powell, 1971, Barricade Books, ISBN 0-9623032-0-8), Evilseed. I have an original copy (from the local bookstore ), but I've never found the entire 'real thing' on the net. Parts of it, yes. Ripp-offs, yes. Not the entire book...

Originally posted by Stflook
    I know somebody who tried the napalm recipe, and they say it works great.
    Huh?

This is the actual Anarchist Cookbook 'napalm recipe':

The Anarchist Cookbook, William Powell, 1971
    To conclude this chapter, I will present the most horrendous recipe I could find. Since it is not feasible to make napalm in your kitchen, you will have to be satisfied with cacodyal. This is made by chemically extracting all the oxygen from alcohol and then replacing it, under laboratory conditions, with metal arsenic. The formula for alcohol is C4H5O, whereas for cacodyal it is C4H5AR. Now, this new substance, cacodyal, possesses spontaneous inflammability, the moment it is exposed to the air.
    And this is what experts say about the 'napalm recipe'...

a) There isn't actually a recipe described above, unless you consider "replace oxygen with arsenic" to be a recipe. It starts out telling you something to do in your kitchen and ends up with "in laboratory conditions." b) The formula for alcohol is C2H6O (C2H5OH), not C4H5O. You can't have C4H5O. c) The valence of oxygen is 2. The valence of arsenic is 3 or 5. Thus, simply replacing oxygen with arsenic isn't possible. d) The symbol for arsenic is As, not AR. e) The Merck Index and the dictionary list cacodyl (notice the Cookbook's misspelling) as As2(CH3)2. This formula is totally different from C4H5AR.
    To summarize: The Anarchist Cookbook sucks.

You can make your own version of it here. Refresh the page for another version...

Originally posted by Evilseed
    You see... I got this rat in my back yard.. And basically i consider that a breach of my home security.. so I am l00kin for dramatic and devious ways to k1ll it..
    Here's a link for you, Evilseed

Maybe the napalm recipe didn't come from the anarchist cookbook, but I thought it did. No, it isn't real napalm. It's a "poor man's" napalm. It's nothing more than a mixture of gasoline and styrofoam. Please, don't get any ideas, anybody.

Shmoo
    A couple of years ago something was eating and destroying **** in my dad’s vegetable garden. A couple of days later I was sitting at the computer doing some work when my dad started yelling "If you want to kill something get your ass out here now!". So I grabbed my bb gun and headed out the back door. When I met my dad he pointed to the white rabbit sitting at the edge of the vegetable garden and he told me to get the mother****er. The BB gun I was using was a pump action and I knew it probably wouldn't even penetrate the flesh, but I would give it a try. The first shot hit it in its rib cage, but I don’t think it went in and you could clearly hear the smack. You could tell by the rabbit's eyes that it was scared shitless and its only defense mechanism was to blend in and it just stood there in the bright green grass. So I shot it about 13-19 more times. Finally my dad said leave it alone and to go chase it off in which I did. About a week and a half later I was out in the back helping my dad do some yard work. I then noticed my dog looking under my neighbors deck.... in that way. I'm sure Thor might know what I'm talking about, cause he seems like a dog person. Anyways, I went back to work. When I looked up I saw my dog trotting around with that same white rabbit; she had it by the neck and was shaking it around like a rag doll. I said to my dad "heh heh, check that out" and he ran over there and tried to take Mr. Cottontail from my dogs ravishing jaws. When my dad did get it out the thing was limp. He said he would have to put it out of its misery. He then disappeared within the house and re-appeared 5 minutes later with an iron mallet. After positioning himself over the rabbit he raised the mallet and struck down with all his might. There was a loud crack and then silence. I was standing there in awe, thinking how brutal it was my dog sat several yards away licking her ass.

Awesome..

I went outside today.... Saw the rat...
    Smashed the macs again...
    He went under the rug...
    I ran the rug over with my car instead..
    Rat still ran out....

-=Needs a ar47 SNIPER RIFLE=-
    ------------EViLSEED

Could this be called terroism?
    Making Napalm, well I guess it's what your using it for that makes the difference. I remeberd when I was 13 the f.b.i. had arrested on the kids in school for bombmaking materials, and a whole bunch of other ****. But he was using it to blow up mail boxes, and frogs. lol