Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aim repy

aim repy

yes i am looking for a script of some sort...do u think u can tell me? also..firewalls are annoying and u have to have a program open to block it. and also..aim is already upgraded to the lastest version..there is no other thing i can do to keep him from kicking me off. i just need someway to get even with him. u think u can teach me?

Question

Wow. Your post is a bit confusing. From what I get from it it appears that someone is kicking you ( punting ) you offline all the time? Your looking for some way to stop this? With AIM you can set it up so if the userisn't on your Buddylist, it will ask you if you want to recieve the message from them. I would recommend setting this first. If the user does camoflauges through and starts to send the strings that basically eat away at your memory, click the block button on the instant message. I would leave the window open and then click the Warn button just to let them know. Keep in mind, most people could care less if they are warned. It's something though. Let me know if this is what you wanted.
    Would you like to play a game?

How about Global Thermonuclear War?

Also, an eye for and eye isn't always the best policy. If you could stop him from kicking you offline I'm sure he would find another way to get you. I would go with blocking him and that should help to solve it. Eventually he will run out of screennames and get tired of creating new ones. Just be glad you didn't download a Sub 7 server and he's not getting you that way.
    Would you like to play a game?

How about Global Thermonuclear War?

well..thats not exactly wat i wanted...u see..i dont want to block him because he can sometimes help me on homework..but im jes tired of him kickin me off for fun...wat was that sub 7 thing u were talking about? i heard about that before..do u think u can teach me to use it?

Well the only way you could be infected with a trojan is if he has access to your computer, or he sent it to you in a download, in which I would get a Virus Checker you can find them free on the net and Symantec will also scan your computer for free. He could also be running some kind of Punter, then in case is don't recieve messages from him. Don't go into direct download conversations. IM sucks for this reason. Another thing could be is you don't know how to operate a computer and your kicking yourself off without knowing it.But highly doubtfull because you know how to post a thread at Anti-online. Our your firewall if you have one is doing it because you haven't defraged your disk, or your spending to much time and your ISP keeps a time limit for people. Or you are doing this just to get attention just like how I am by posting this post that people have answered time and time again. Or you might find your answer in another thread. Or it could be your modem fluctuates in speeds that it gets a hang up. If you post a thread be specific. One other thing if you are trying to get help on running sub 7 then your a complete idiot and I'm surprised that you can even navigate through a computer. Or maybe you decided to download Sub 7 one day and accidently opened up the wrong file, the one that infects and you thought why isn't this working. And your pal scanned your computer for the port that Sub 7 has and was some how able to take control of your computer. My point is that if you know how to operate a computer and not Sub 7 then your a bigger idiot. Sub 7 was designed to be basic. Also I don't think you will find that much help about Sub 7 here at least how to use it for the reasons your talking about, or in general because most of them aren't Skript Kiddies. But there are a few.

Damn that's alot
    I feel much better thank you for posting this thread!

Cool

This is obviously an attempt to learn how to wreak havoc out there. Why would you want revenge on this person, just ignore them, their help with your homework will not even be worth it.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

...wat was that sub 7 thing u were talking about? i heard about that before..do u think u can teach me to use it?
    We aren't going to help you do anthing illegal (in other words, attacking others.)... But...

Originally posted by xxweirdboogerxx
    well..thats not exactly wat i wanted...u see..i dont want to block him because he can sometimes help me on homework..but im jes tired of him kickin me off for fun
    Just go and give him a little warning in person, jeez. It's not like you don't have alternatives. Ask him to stop, if he doesn't, that's what big heavy textbooks are for! (j/k)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

ah...this is useless...none of u guys can help much..ur alternatives r just runnin away from these problems. and also..its not that he kicks me off while talking..he could automatically kick me off whether i am talking to him or not. sub7 i dont know how to use it prob because i dont knoe the rite one to download. give me a link and i'll check it out. sub7 was not designed to be basic...maybe basic for those computer hackers but i am not. i dont knoe any of these stuff.

ah...this is useless...none of u guys can help much..ur alternatives r just runnin away from these problems. and also..its not that he kicks me off while talking..he could automatically kick me off whether i am talking to him or not. sub7 i dont know how to use it prob because i dont knoe the rite one to download. give me a link and i'll check it out. sub7 was not designed to be basic...maybe basic for those computer hackers but i am not. i dont knoe any of these stuff.
    Oh I'm so sorry none of us are helping you perform illegal activites. Our alternatives are the answers to your questions. And if you still think SUB7 is on your computer then why don't you get a Anti-virus checker.Sub7 GUI interface is like reading a damn kids book, it shows you commands to use.dahhhh gee George,ok George.Great why don't you post this on the newbie section if you don't know anything about security. But this board won't teach you how to hack, it's a white-hat's board. If you would like to keep bitching about be infected with Sub7 then go ahead but the only way to get rid of it is getting Norton, or Mcaffe. Why don't you just do a search about SUb 7 so you don't post stupid questions like this anymore.

ahhh by the way, your question was useless, your not helping !!
    lame ass mother@@#$@#$