Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AntiOffline?

Shmoo

AntiOffline?

www.AntiOffline.com

Hmm, what came first the chicken or the egg?

Taking the dot out of dot com!

Shmoo
    Removing the Dot in Dot.com*

Originally posted by Shmoo
    Removing the Dot in Dot.com*

I stand corrected....O Great One...

I was going off my tired, old memory....

Kim Schmitz ........ I've been folowing his story for a while now and always had the feeling like he was a sunk ship. It was just a matter of time. What a looser. You can talk to him on his Lame ass IRC server irc.booze.de #yihat Have fun......

loozer......:thumbsup

rofl

rPc:

Banned
    Greetings:

AntiOnline was around for about 6 or 7 years before antioffline. AntiOffline was originally set up as a spoof of AntiOnline (and it still is the last time I looked).

Ok....
    --It\'s all good... (Except for Windows ME)--

Banned

dont care

Although like JP said AntiOnline did come first, obviously AntiOffline isnt the greatst site, it isnt orginized one bit, it looks like its being run by an immature little skript kiddie. He doesnt give any real USEFULL information about anything accept how much he hates JP and Kimble, he uses incorrect grammer(not that i dont but i think a website w. correct grammer is important)

just seems like a ******* to me....

JP i would like to say that your site is definately alot better.

Cool

Ive never seen anything like this before. I figured someone would use more effort bashing somebody like bill gates. Why is it that someone would put all this effort in bashing sites like antionline, linux.com, cnn, and cnet. Maybe they are just begging for attention. Maybe ill throw together a site on geocities that bashes this tasteless crap.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

nah, dont bash them... just ignore them..they'll go away like every other worthless site i guess that never happened to telletubby.com tho huH? jk/k
    visit clublouie.com!!