Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defacing

Question Defacing

Hi All,

I am looking for doc how to deface or good web site that explain defacing.

Today i am using unicode.

ThX

Yota238

Defacing ?

Well, I guess there are plenty of sites wishing to explain you how to hack/crack/phreak and deface web site. Just go and have a look.

But you won't find that here.

Jean-Francois

:((

Well, if i ask the question it is because there is a lot of **** web site talking about hacking craking, but not defacing........

Bye

Yota

Thats cuz defacing sucks, its just vandalism with an electronic twist.
    Also, how do you phreak a website!!!

Computer Forensics
    I'm using unicode to deface websites...I'm so cool, oh wait.....I can't even do that right.

Wipe your nose sniveling little boy, and learn what a computer is first.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned

Deafcement

-Defacing although not a noble art, requires a high level of computer skill which is where hacking comes in, it also requires an evil malicious side but that is your decision.
    Unicode tutorials are hard to come by, go to http://rofhackers.cjb.net Im not sure if this site is down but have a go. The webmaster is a Unicode defacer and has written a fairly good tutorial. A good program is VoidEye which you can write your exploits into and load them up. This can help fond a Unicode server that is 'crackable'.
    Goto www.sec33.com and they have a mailing list that will send you vulnerable servers via e-mail. You have to be quick as many of the servers are explited minutes earlier.

My thoughts on Defacement:

I have one annoyance with this art, if you are not a serious hacker i.e a script kiddie defacing to look 'cool' and dont want to scribble
    l337 |-|4x0¬5 0w3 yoo! and what ever **** they write, then take time to create a meaningful message, that way people will respect you more and at least try patch up the victims server. A commen act is giving the administrator details on a patch or just general security information.
    Remember its a crime, not exactly punishable by death but enough to brand you a terrorist.

Think about it, lamers dont, ethical hackers will.

THX

THX FRO REPLY

I AM NOT DEFACING WEB SITE FOR PLEASURE.

I AM A ADMINISTRATOR AND I WOULD LIKE TO TEST MY OWN WEB
    SITE.

-------YOTA238-------

Computer Forensics
    somehow I doubt that any legit administrator would:
    1 : ask a question like that
    2 : spell as badly as you
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

The planet is not english speaking... (

Banned

Motives?

I would not question your motives, I am not here to judge but to help. I f you really are an administrator then I respect your eye for security if not well....