Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite...

Talking What is your favorite...

I bet you thought I was going to say something along the lines of OS or programming language.. well.. I've decided not to.. instead.. if you could have any creature as a pet.. which would you select.. now.. this can be completely a completely unrealistic post, considering I was thinking of either a dragon or.. a bobomb.. or Ms. Pacman.. .. o O (The fun I could have with her.. hehe.. ) well.. use your imagination.. I mean.. who really wants a goldfish..? Unless.. it can cast some insane magical spells, or tranform into some other creature.. or... well.. I'll let you decide.. Of course if the pets I desired were possible to obtain.. I'd have an insane number of creatures living in my home, rather than just insane creatures..

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Smile

One thing i'm sure of, many men in this forum wud like to keep Mermaid as their pet.

I'd keep lemmings on my roof.

pets

Miniature telepathic dragons about a foot in length that were very intelligent, excellent hackers/programmers (daemons, heh). Color(s) of your choice, could turn invisible so as not to freak others out. Slim but strong, wings about two feet total in length when spread, skin made of small, layered scales about the same smoothness of a snake or a bit rougher, but not as tightly fit (seen dragonheart? his scales on a smaller scale). Very graceful, nimble hands capable of rapid typing or other dextrous activities, excellent balance and able to stand on hind legs.

Please, suggestions on this race/species. I would love to develop them more, thanks.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

me would have to go with the dragon aswell lol seems thats the fav choice... or maybe a pheonix now that'd be cool or should I say hot 8þ
    01010111 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100100

Cool

I would like a dog.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Talking Re: best pet

I would like the Dust Puppy from the User Frienly cartoon
    UserFriendly .
    He lives in servers, plays Quake, and codes artificial life forms.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Animal.... hummn
    ok how about a cyborg monkey that throws **** at things but you have total command of it. It can also do tricks like miniturize into a really small monkey and go into the phoneline. You could send it out to reck havik on computer systems. It would be the ultimate hacker.

I want a dozen grey mice with blue tails that'll write computer games and programs for me when I'm not home. And then I want an orange tabby cat that plays poker with the mice when I am home.
    Why am I still here?

Shmoo
    I wouldnt mind having an super-fat orange cat named muffin. Like 75lbs, if it were to walk up there stairs it would only go about 4 steps before it had to rest and whenever a woman walked by it would start to limp.