Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite...

Eating_Scarlett
    when we were walking down the main street of kings cross last night this old fat man drove past and checked us out like we were pieces of meat. Then he stopped infront of this asian ho, who couldn'a been more than about eighteen, nineteen. She got into this fat ****s car, and away they went.

I just thought.. she's gonna have to suck that guys dick and look like she enjoys it. I almost vomited at the thought of it.

This guy probably had a wife and kids. This chick didn't look stupid, she coulda done something else with her life.

How do ppl GET to this desperate stage in their lives?

It's really depressing.

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett
    when we were walking down the main street of kings cross last night this old fat man drove past and checked us out like we were pieces of meat. Then he stopped infront of this asian ho, who couldn'a been more than about eighteen, nineteen. She got into this fat ****s car, and away they went.

I just thought.. she's gonna have to suck that guys dick and look like she enjoys it. I almost vomited at the thought of it.

This guy probably had a wife and kids. This chick didn't look stupid, she coulda done something else with her life.

How do ppl GET to this desperate stage in their lives?

It's really depressing.
    It's not really much of a stage. It's usually a way of coping with the stress of their 'white collar' jobs. Most of them are middle or upper management, typically being the most stressful positions. This is also common with lawyers and politicians. The Lewinsky scandal is a good example. He probably picked up the "ho" because he either was no longer attracted to his wife, or he didn't have much of a sex life with his wife (kinda obvious). As for being a "fat ****", eating is probably another way he uses to cope with stress. I'd say there's a good chance he also drinks a lot and/or smokes marijuana.

By the way, what does this have to do with the topic?

Well... that's a tough one.

I'd go for an infinite number of monkeys with their associated infinite number of typewriters (and paper, etc.) and infinite number of editors, and then I could have all the works of Shakespeare. And quite a few other authors too! I'll never have to wait for another book to come out again! My Quantum Monkey machine will take care of all of it.

Dwaggies! Whee. Hmm. I think I wouldn't want a nice pet facehugger. They tend to get too friendly. A polymorphic pet... The Pet To End All Pets™! It becomes whatever you want at the time. Wow. Of course, I'm sure Microsoft would just buy it and then lay patent and copyright claim to everything in the world... But it would be fun while it lasted.

I dunno what I'd go with, but it should be smart enough to know the gist of what I'm trying to tell it. Examples include: "OW! That's my jugular!" and "Don't press the red butto--BOOOM."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Eating_Scarlett
    Originally posted by stflook

It's not really much of a stage. It's usually a way of coping with the stress of their 'white collar' jobs. Most of them are middle or upper management, typically being the most stressful positions. This is also common with lawyers and politicians. The Lewinsky scandal is a good example. He probably picked up the "ho" because he either was no longer attracted to his wife, or he didn't have much of a sex life with his wife (kinda obvious). As for being a "fat ****", eating is probably another way he uses to cope with stress. I'd say there's a good chance he also drinks a lot and/or smokes marijuana.

By the way, what does this have to do with the topic?

Oh, don't EVEN give me that bullshit lame-ass excuse! When I'm stressed out, I don't go cruising the streets looking for someone to indulge in illicit sex with.. that's disgussssting. And if I were in a high profile job, or if I were a lawyer, or a politician, whatever.. same diff. Men that do that sort of thing.. especially men with families, they're sick in the head, end of story.

Oh, don't EVEN give me that bullshit lame-ass excuse! When I'm stressed out, I don't go cruising the streets looking for someone to indulge in illicit sex with.. that's disgussssting. And if I were in a high profile job, or if I were a lawyer, or a politician, whatever.. same diff. Men that do that sort of thing.. especially men with families, they're sick in the head, end of story.
    FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH U ON SMTHG.!!

a living Bill Gates voodoodoll.... so I can hear him scream.... MUHAHAHA!!!!!

And a scary skeleton knowing all the knowledge of the world (including the CIA mainframe admin pwd... hehe)

(oh yea.... and Bill Gates.... don't take the voodoodoll part personal, it's just my demonic side shining through) (but I still wish u dead)
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Thumbs up Mwhaha!@$#

I did not come up with this. My friend did, but I would *love* to have a miniture dolphin! One small enough to fit in a goldfish bowl or a regular size fish tank! That would rule!

old fat man,

Lightbulb i d like

A pet bill gates.
    Id never have to buy him food and i could shape his feces into the next windows operating sytem..........He did

First off, I was NOT trying to excuse that kind of behavior. I was just trying to provide some insight as to why they do that. I agree that it is a disgusting thing to do. I'm sorry you feel that psychology is "bullshit". If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, but try to be a decent person about it. Your generalization of all men was totally uncalled-for. Not all men crave sex 24/7, you know. If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you, as you have a severe lack of wisdom. Would you like it if I said all women were nothing more than slaves for men? I rest my case.

My favorite pet to have would be 'gizmo' from the old horror movie series "Gremlins"...Gizmo is so cute and cuttily I could eat him up...yummmm