I need some program that sits between ZAPro and the internet (outside the firewall, not the local side of it) and logs EVERYTHING. ZAPro only gives me a log of 75 alerts at a time, and when it's full the logging of other alerts doesnt happen.

So, what i need, is something that sits outside ZAPro and logs everything, but doesnt stop anything... I'll leave the actual firewalling to ZAPro, i just want a logging client that logs absolutely everything, including internet traffic that does get through, so that if ZAPro logs show something unusual,. I can check the other logs for a fuller idea of what's been going on...

Any suggestions??

Also, I run Apache for Windows, serving a web site to my local network (on 10.x IP addresses). It does, however, seem to accept connections from the internet, evben though ZAPro has been set to deny access to it from the net. The only way I've found of dealing with this is to block incoming connections to port 80 from computers in the "internet zone", but im not sure if even that works properly. Again, anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help!