Thread: AO Newbie FAQ Part II

Smile AO Newbie FAQ Part II

Hello Everyone,

It has been quite a while since my last post; like others I have been very busy the last week or so, and haven't had time to reply to posts (I have been able to read a few here and there).

Well without further delay, I'd like to say that I have posted the second part of AO Newbie FAQ on my site. I've had it almost finshed for a little over a week and finally decided to finish it up a few days ago.

You can find the FAQ on my site located under the PL Projects section, or by this link:

http://www.geocities.com/pharmicomlabs/aofaq/index.html

My apologies to those who may have been waiting for this second part. I hope that the third & fourth parts will not take nearly as long to release.

In light of a request from a fellow member, I have also provided the first & second parts in HTML format (I just did a quick "save as webpage").
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Banned
    Very nice Simon, great to see you back, I was about to post a thread about what happened to the Newbie FAQ!

Revision

I have added another IDS link to the FAQ (Thanks MSMittens )

Also, if anyone else finds a broken link or has any problems what-so-ever then please email, PM, or Post them for me.

Thanks Again
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Nice. Helpful. I gotta post so it get's bumped up to the top where more newbies will se it.
    Why am I still here?