Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: For all you hackers out there...

Cool

I am the kind of "hacker" that has to go and clean up after script kiddies.And one who loathes wannabe dipshits such as yourself.

hmm.. dis guy's got some attitude problem.. hahahha

I am not a hacker, cos I cannot hack. But, hopefully I will be able to understand how hackers hack cos I'm just trying to learn about security and networking and stuff like that.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I am a hacker in the fact that i love to experiment I am not a cracker i dont crack networks not that i judge those who do .

EviL
    Ee

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am the kind of "hacker" that has to go and clean up after script kiddies.And one who loathes wannabe dipshits such as yourself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hmm.. dis guy's got some attitude problem.. hahahha [/quote]

No, I know exactly how he feels. If you've ever been in a situation where you've had to defend against ongoing attacks by script kiddiots, hopefully being successful, and then having to go in and clean up after them, you're not going to have a very good outlook on them, ever. I know I don't. While I don't condemn people that might have slight problems (aka they were told to learn a certain way that's similar to script kiddie efforts), I will blatantly "cuss out" anyone who wants to just hack hotmail or DDOS someone just because, etc etc. Script kiddies having 10 minutes of time on their hands cause sometimes hours of cleanup. That's no fun and I know exactly where he's coming from. And from your response, you've never really had to work against script kiddies, or you yourself might've been one and came over to "the right side". Who knows...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

as for me, i guess i could consider myself a hacker in the sense that a hacker is one who has this desire to learn and explore. i love to learn about computers. as for exploring, i mostly play around trying to see what i can do with my own system. you could also say that i am more of a white hat , though if i get mad, i just might strike back! but for now, i'm still learning and i've still got a lot of stuff to learn to start doing more advanced hacking. you can also call me a newbie, but i'm proud of it! besides, almost all of us are newbies because we are always learning new things!