Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best signature?

Talking The best signature?

I wanna know the best signature you've ever seen. Whether it is funny,enlightening, disgusting, ridiculous...etc. I wanna see it!

Collection of 'em

Here's a collection of sigs I've collected from the people here (sorry, I didn't put who they belong to):

1. Good Liars give details, Clever ones Give None.

2. Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfills
    "An it harm none do what you will"

2. Trust and you'll be trusted, says the liar to the fool...

4. if you break the bones the body will heal if you break the spirit the body will die

5. "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he, himself, does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"—Friedrich Nietzche

6. The most courageous acts, are those that remain undetected.

7. A little nonsense now and then cures the ills of the wisest men—Willie Wanka Re-Write

8. Don't blame the hardware, don’t blame the OS, chances are it’s your fault

9. Are people mean to you? Do you wish you could just disappear off the face of the earth? Do you feel you can't face another day? Well quit being a wuss and PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER! It's instant relief! ---stflook

10. "A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work." Kevin Mitnick

11. [real eyes realize real lies]

12. "Technological progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal" - Albert Einstein

13. Let us therefore learn while there is yet time, let us learn to do good. -- Étienne de la Boétie

14. I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
    WILLIAM PENN

15. Stupid people shouldn't breed...

16. An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure

17. "A leader ... is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go on ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind." - Nelson Mandela

18. Warfare is the Way of deception.
    -Sun Tzu "The Art of War"

19. A wise man once said to me, "Friendship is like a barrel of monkeys.... aaagh, forget it."
    Maybe he wasn't so wise after all?

20. Don't take life too seriously.

21. In a battle between a crocodile and a bear, the terrain is what counts!

22. Got Root?
    This user powered by Linux.

23. The rules have changed, hack while you sleep.

24. <-[ Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may cancel your visa. ]->

25. KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it.

26. "Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful"

27. "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing...."
    - Albert Einstein

28. Build a system any fool can use and only a fool will use it!

29. Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

30. I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. --------W. C. Fields---

31. "May God have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none."

32. Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

33. "The most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it is at all comprehensible" -Albert Einstein

34. World wide knowledge for all

35. Knowledge is power only when you know what the power is good for.

36. "I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do." Thomas Jefferson

37. Perl, the only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption!

38. "Trust is your worst enemy

39. don’t look before you leap it will ruin the surprise

40. when falling dive

41. My life has no purpose anymore. I'm just some stupid reject in a superficial society. There is no more hope for me. This is for all the successful, the beautiful, the accepted people that thought I wasn't good enough for them... ---stflook

42. "Disciples, like diamonds, are developed in a process of time and heavy pressures, and both the disciple and the diamond reflect and magnify the light that comes through them.”—Neal A. Maxwell

43. "If you wish to speak to technical support, please hang up now."
    *click*

44. "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

45. Pain makes man think, thought makes man wise, wisdom makes life bearable....

46. the truth is out there (@antionline.org)

47. ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI

48. Risk everything, or gain nothing.

49. Who Cares Wins

50. Faith in death, working for privacy and freedom in the net

51. All I want is a warm bed, and a kind word, and unlimited power.

52. To each their own.. .but if you tread on my feet, I'll smack you upside the head

53. Play the game with there rules and turn it against them ( loop holes ) IT WORKS....

54. "Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

55. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobatomy.....

56. Cyanide cocktail anyone? (with a pineapple twist, of course..)

57. The virtual world is the computer person's way of coping with the actual world. ---stflook

58. "UNIX
    is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand
    the simplicity."

59. The question is not if u are paranoid, the question is if u are paranoid enough...

60. Agentlinux --taking over the world one server at a time--

61. Out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most

62. Why would I want a signature....

63. I speak to the heads and raise the dead like Lazarus, lead the lambs to the slaughter and walked on water ---ThePreacher

64. "In the absence of certainty can one actually see the absolute reason of existence."
    -Me

65. "Circumventing the limitations of technology"

66. Would you like to play a game?
    How about Global Thermonuclear War?

67. Chaos through Order,
    and Order in Chaos...
    ...Only Entropy rules supreme...

68. You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than
    you can with a kind word alone.

69. "COMPUTER GAMES DON'T EFFECT KIDS...I MEAN IF PACMAN AFFECTED US AS KIDS, WE'D ALL RUN AROUND IN A DARK ROOM MUNCHING PILLS AND LISTENING TO REPETITIVE MUSIC."

70. Merry, merry happy land...where cheerleaders and popular people suffer and the oppressed are treated like gods...and IT profressionals don't get slammed with impossible questions from idiots and stupid people who depend on Windows to save their sorry asses! ---psychosquee

71. Out of the night that covers me
    Black as the pitch from pole to pole
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul ---ThePreacher

72. Chicks dig guys who write recursive algorithms---UberC0der

73. "No beast is more savage than man when possessed with power answerable to his rage."
    - Plutarch's Cicero

74. In Every Digital Circuit There Is An Analog Circuit Screaming To Come Out.

75. The world is in a box sitting on my desk. Let's play...

76. Those Who Must Be Kept
    We watch, and we are always here.

77. flames to /dev/null
    D.o.S's to 127.0.0.1

78. The only real security that a man will have
    in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability. ~ Henry Ford. ...

79. Those who believe ye shall succeed. ---ThePreacher

80. "A conscience cannot prevent sin.
    It only prevents you from enjoying it."
    -Harry Hershfield ---mara_ruthven

still adding to it, so keep the sigs coming.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

WOOHOO! I've got 3 on there. I have 9, 41, and 57. I ought to go back to my number 9....

I know number 70 belongs to psychosquee, who I know personally.

Numbers 9 and 70 are my personal favorites.

hehehe... thx for the heafty supply kezil...yummmm signatureeesss ..me want more!

stf, couldn't help but notice your favorites are rather depressing...

70, i must say, is indeed very funny!

Do tell, what's so depressing about them? I don't think they are. I think they're reality. What's so depressing about that?

Note: I don't mean to sound rude or nasty.

Thumbs up

i do like this one:

Which comes first my nick or my attitude....

Wink Signatures

I have two favorite signatures. Thay are:

1) When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
    AND
    2) "A conscience cannot prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it." -Harry Hershfield

I have fun reading all 78 sinatures, Kezil.

Mara

\"A conscience cannot prevent sin.
    It only prevents you from enjoying it.\"
    -Harry Hershfield

Cool Re: The best signature?

My signatures are #63 and #71. I might change mine to:

Romans 3:23
    For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Re: cool signatures

I like all of the above mentioned signatures and a whole lot more that I can only vaguely remember.

Having a geeky and wicked sense of humor there is one that I really like and wish I had thought of.

"Un*x is Sexy

who -- grep -i blonde -- date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; unmount; sleep"
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.