View Poll Results: Are cheerleaders important members to our society?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (answer below)

9 27.27%
  • No (answer below)

10 30.30%
  • I have no say.

8 24.24%
  • I will explain in the post.

6 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC Games

Talking

Counterstrike.. The only game worth of being mentioned.. oh ya.. that and tribes 2...
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Talking Hehe..

Ah.. Leisure Suit Larry... The first one was the greatest game.. However.. I'm into the role-playing thing.. I always have been.. ever since well... Nintendo! Zelda.. Shadowgate.. Now.. all the good games are on the PC.. I don't understand how consoles survive still.. Even if you wanted to play a console game.. you can download an emulator, of the system that you wish to play.. and the rom of the game.. I like the Baldurs Gate series.. I kicked the **** out of Diablo II.. It's boring to me now.. If only.. Baldurs gate had a hack-proof way of converting characters.. Hacking takes the fun out of any game.. cheats.. mods.. well.. mods.. can sometimes add fun.. in shooters for example.. a whole new arsenal.. etc.. I like shooters and strategy as well.. Starcraft.. Warcraft.. Unreal.. Tiberian Sun.. Hey.. did you hear.. Westwood wants to make a first person shooter version of Tiberian Sun.. Hehe.. *Snaps out of it* Yeah! And video games suck! Why do you waste your time.. *Snaps back into it* I know where you people are coming from.. I wish I could still play for as long as I sleep.. 12/12 hours.. Hey.. wait.. I still do! hehe..

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Half-Life,

games where you get to shoot **** = )
    F0 0F C7 C8

Unreal Tournament
    Half-Life
    Counter-Strike (a mod for halflife)
    every Fallout Game
    Baldurs Gate
    Quake II
    Age of Empires
    Duke Nukem
    Alpha Centauri
    Battlezone (the 3d one)
    Worms Armageddon

my most favorite games, beaten all of them, but now all i play is UT and Halflife, especially against my brother on my home lan

you've brought back many good memories TeKRoMaNCeR
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up

Unreal Tournament and Starcraft......

Lightbulb very much so!!!!!

pc games are very addicting, my brother and i spend way too much time in front of the tube !! Up to 55 to 60 hours a week sometimes more. ( u know them all nighters??) We are now currently addicted to the pc game Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2.
    You would not believe how pissed my brother's girlfriend get at him, and lately it's getting worse. But if u are a gammer u know time fly's when you are on a fragging spree. I guess you just have to know when to say when.... OR NOT!!!!!

FRAG ON!!!!!!!!
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Unhappy sorry forgot to add...

To those who have accsess to high speed online here are a couple of good games for u to try:
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein,
    quake 3 arena, 1000's of maps and add on's
    Unreal tourny, but the credit card thing might be a problem for some,
    EverQuest, as with unreal u need the plastic money

i also play, not online
    Baldur's Gate 2
    Mech Warriors 4

"U Gotta Love A 35 Ping Time"
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

PC games are great. Some of my favorites are as follows:

Hitman Codename 47
    Alice
    Heavy Metal F.a.k.k 2
    Half-life
    Diablo(you gotta love it)
    Wolfenstein 3D (dos games are kool)

I own Daikatana, but I hate it. But the music kicks ass. I mostly just listen to the music in winamp. heh.

I actually need to buy some more games sometime soon. I hear that Max Payne is pretty good once you work out the bugs. peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

TFC is much better than CS(both mods for halflife)...atleast as far as comunity goes...

take your average CS player. their name is "~-=[&^*KiLLaZ*^&]=-~ 1337 0wnzer0r \/\/h0 k!llz j00". they have 3 different wall hacks and aim bots on their box and know which they want to use under what cirsomstance(just for those who dont know, wall hacks are cheats that allow you to see through walls and aimbots are just what it sounds like, they aim for you). they constantly cry "CHEATER!" whenever they die, no matter if it was a legit kill or not. they bitch about "stupid fag newbie guns". basically, they suck. now, im not saying that CS cant be fun...i've had fun with it when i was playing with friends, but it just isnt as addicting as TFC for me.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Originally posted by lekt0r
    I actually need to buy some more games sometime soon. I hear that Max Payne is pretty good once you work out the bugs. peace.
    max pain is very fun. the only thing is that its kinda short. i never really had to deal with any bugs and i finished it without patching it. im not sure what it costs now, but it is definatly a bit short.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.