Thread: my net bios port was open

Exclamation my net bios port was open

for like a year and 1/2 until today...
    As i hunch over my keyboard in the shadow of glare emmitting from my monitor ,i enter this with hope that after the very final stages of cyber space this finds everyone in the very best of health and happiness.
    I have been devouring all the information available to me and applying my new learned skills.It is amazing how better one feels when they actually know they have control over there computer
    the first time i installed a network card/had to troubleshoot because the (driver)disc was corrupted,i felt like DUH what do i do
    but after i solved the problem i felt like captain computer.
    Thanks to everyone for such a positive place to learn in an otherwise negative world.>>>>>>And if anyone should be interested in
    an avid,determined highly motivated apprentice with outstanding learning potential............Id love to be him if you'll have me.
    Have a Great day everyone

Re: my net bios port was open

Originally posted by captdvating
    Thanks to everyone for such a positive place to learn in an otherwise negative world.>>>>>>And if anyone should be interested in
    an avid,determined highly motivated apprentice with outstanding learning potential............Id love to be him if you'll have me.
    Have a Great day everyone
    Was that a blatant plug for little green jewels captdvating ? j/k
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    originally posted by captdvating
    And if anyone should be interested in
    While it will more than likely not be me you'd apprentice to, perhaps you could share with us what it is you're interested in learning? That might help identify a mentor.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    And if anyone should be interested in
    Well rule number one of hacker's I suppose is to learn and find information alone. Being spoonfed only slows the learning process. I dont mean figure everything out yourself but seek advice and learn from this help.
    Anyway I cant see anybody with the time to have am 'apprentice' over the net unless it was somebody you knew in real life who could teach you.
    Anyway good luck in your travels and may success await you.