Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the private forums be up?

When will the private forums be up?

(Maybe this should be on Oops, A Bug, but whatever.)

Am I missing something? I submitted a request about a week ago... And I don't see any private forums actually up... am I just not clicking in the right place, or what?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Hey Terr your right it's not up, Maybe it should be in the Opps=bug forum, what's up with the Java interface on the irc thing it never works, I reload 9 times and it will connect put the input for the chat never loads. YOur sites falling apart JP.

The private forums seem to be available, JP has put up a thread at:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=126255

to tell you how to apply.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    pwaring Im pretty sure Terr realises this, if you read his post you will see he has applied but recieved no reply.

Originally posted by Ennis
    pwaring Im pretty sure Terr realises this, if you read his post you will see he has applied but recieved no reply.
    No disrespect but perhaps he's not going about it the right way. JP wants to be PMed about possible private forums, if Terr has posted in a forum and/or emailed JP then his request might have been ignored.

There are actually no private forums up at the time of writing, so either no-one's interested (except Terr of course), or JP is in the process of setting some up. Perhaps a short reminder PM to JP will help, or possibly the message got lost under the pile of mail he gets.

Well, I did follow the instructions, and I did recieve a return receipt, a week ago, meaning that JP at least clicked on the link to view the message.

And the Private Forums post does say not to PM twice... Well, whatever. We'll see. I don't think I'm the only person interested in them though.

I'd like to see private forums too, perhaps JP is just too busy with other work at the moment.

Well, it looks like the private forums themselves exist... but I can't access them in any way, shape, or form. (Maybe to read messages, but there aren't any.)

JP, did you remember to put moderator users onto the various access lists?

Banned
    Well Terr you cant post yet I believe and I like the forums I have seen so far.

Hi mom!
    It's not just the private forums - somehow, I get the feeling JP has turned his attention to something else than the webpages of AO. I got that ever since the news dissapeared. The "Featured Content And Announcements From AntiOnline" on the home page hasn't been updated for some time too, now.

Last few times there was such a blackout, JP ended up adding/changing stuff at OA... I'm hoping he's doing something like that now, too...