Thread: hi folk do you know where

Question hi folk do you know where

Hi does anyone know a good Free mp3 to wave converter? My kid has downloaded all kinds of music off morpheus but only has a regular cd player so to have peace in the house I need to be able to convert their music to wave so they can listen to it in their room. Any good address would go far in restoring my sanity. Thanks.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Arrow

Most of the newer versions of CD-burning software including Adaptec and Nero will automatically do the neccessary conversions when burning mp3s to a music disk.

If this isn't an option, then if you have WinAmp (if the kid plays them on the computer, then you probably have it), it comes with WAV creating - just go to the output plug-ins and choose it, then "play" the ones you want to convert.
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

I used to have a great one called easy cdda extractor/convertor. The problem was that it wasnt free, it was shareware and after 20 uses it closes up until you delete or buy. Anyway it could do wav to mp3 or the other way around. It could also convert from almost any audio format.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

check out www.download.com
    they have good free programs, most demo/shareware programs have limited options.

Re: hi folk do you know where

Originally posted by lostit44
    Hi does anyone know a good Free mp3 to wave converter?
    My favourite one is dbpowerAMP music convertor, i think that i'ts shareware but there aint any limit on it.

Here is the link to the file.

My kid has downloaded all kinds of music off morpheus
    Hope that it's all legal

as for adaptec, mine always crashes when converting from mp3 to wav.
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.