View Poll Results: Are cheerleaders important members to our society?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (answer below)

9 27.27%
  • No (answer below)

10 30.30%
  • I have no say.

8 24.24%
  • I will explain in the post.

6 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Games

Post PC Games

Anyone here play any PC games.. if so.. which are your favorites.. Does anyone agree with me.. those who play these games.. that they can be as addictive as any drug?
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

On PC, I perfer strategies and FPS. When it comes to consoles...RPGs all the way!

Shmoo
    I used to really be into Flight simulation stuff, but I've moved on to first person shooters like Soldier of Fortune and Max Payne. Max Payne is more of a third person shooter...but you know what I mean.

i'll have to admit that i was a game-addict. i didn't have that many games, but those games i had, i spent a lot of time on [i still play some of them, just not as much now]. they include age of empires, tie fighter, privateer, duke nukem 3d, caesar2, commandos... don't ask how many of those i had finished. i mainly go for strategy games nowadays, and i'm trying to get back to first-person shooters. i now have half life but i want to upgrade my windoze pc to run it, and counter-strike. as far as strategy goes, does anyone here recommend caesar2?
    \"If you wish to speak to technical support, please hang up now.\"

*click*

Not sure about caesar 2, but you can't beat Age of Empires II The Conquers

Re: the comdeian strikes again :D

Love your posts! Awesome sense of humor.

X =I like games where you pretend to shoot up heroin and get laid..
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Re: errata

that was supposed to say.

Re: the comedian strikes again

most of my typing involves a debugger which cathes most of my finger fumbles.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

I've always been found of the classics. I love good old Leisure Suit Larry, Gold Rush, Space Quest, Police Quest and all the old Seirra Games.
    Now adays a love playin games like Star Craft and Warcraft. If anyone has played War Craft II let me know how it is. I play Tribes and Tribes II, Unreal Tournament and a few other live action on LAN or internet gaming. Real time stragey and RPG's remain my favorite.
    Now we can't forget one of the best line of PC games ever created... The entire Mechwarrior Series. To include Mechwarrior and the first generation RPG games that came with it including the old BBS mechwarrior game if anyone remembers it. The one way before FASA got into PC gaming. I loved Mechwarrior II, III, and IV.
    One more game series was the Journman Project and the Myst series was good too. But that about some it up.

Peace out.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

Cool

I am a simulation fanatic. I love all Sim City games, the sims, roller coaster tycoon, civilizations. I want to get a game called Black and white. I hear it is excellent. When I took a LAN class one of my class projects was to build a 16 player quake network. Since then I have loved online multiplayer games. I remember after we got the network up, our class size suddenly doubled as everybody wanted to play. We had the network up 3 days, where I skipped all my classes, and played quake for six hours straight. There were so many people who wanted to play that there was a line. On day 3 the server went down and we seperated into 3 4-player quake games. Still fun, but I couldnt play much since I was trying to get the server back up.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

I am a fan of the RPG, no matter what format...

loved seirra's Quest for Glory series...
    but overall my favourite games of all time would have to be Fallout 1 or 2... such fun....

*dreams of an post nuclear wasteland called home*
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"