Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **important Notice**

hehbris

Exclamation **important Notice**

Since C++ is derived from C, C is no longer a language because it is now a part of C++. The same applies to French and German. Since english incorporates german and french, those languages no longer exist. Now come tell that to the seperatist french opressors here in Quebec.

You have interesting character..

But yet again.. no website..

I put more detail into my avatar to make you happy.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Banned
    Well, Dutch incorporates lots of English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish words...

But then again, English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish contain Dutch words as well...

I guess all of those languages have become redundant then...

Let's all start talking hehbridian, sounds like an interesting language. Can't be that difficult, too.

True negative,
    oh no in Dutch means "oh nee"
    I believe in Iceland it's "o nei"

cool huh?

Originally posted by Negative
    Well, Dutch incorporates lots of English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish words...

But then again, English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish contain Dutch words as well...

I guess all of those languages have become redundant then...

Let's all start talking hehbridian, sounds like an interesting language. Can't be that difficult, too.
    Wow...

U know.. One day .. we will all speak a universal language incorporated of all languages..

it should be called....

l33t
    ------------EViLSEED

hehbris, you trying to start trouble?

Originally posted by SolidPez
    hehbris, you trying to start trouble?
    uhh.... 2 late..

he already has..
    ------------EViLSEED

you guys need to post websites with virtual "rings" and virtual "gloves" so you can finally duke it out
    visit clublouie.com!!

Originally posted by aarobonob
    you guys need to post websites with virtual "rings" and virtual "gloves" so you can finally duke it out
    They have something better..
    its called "CounterStrike" a mod for halflife.
    ------------EViLSEED

Re: **important Notice**

Originally posted by hehbris
    Since C++ is derived from C, C is no longer a language because it is now a part of C++. The same applies to French and German. Since english incorporates german and french, those languages no longer exist. Now come tell that to the seperatist french opressors here in Quebec.
    Well I guess that means you speak fluently in both French and German then right??

Between, I don't see how your reasoning even remotely makes any sense...

Ammo