Thread: no one could answer this question...

Arrow no one could answer this question...

Click here for the question

This has been posted by me, but no one seems to get it..thanx for looking...
    visit clublouie.com!!

Use one of the bigger free e-mail services, most allow you to check mail from multiple pop accounts, hope this helps

ok..tyring to be more clear. The problem isn't checking them. also, i dont want to remove them from the server. you know how MSN messenger pops up a window that says "you have recieved a message from so and so" when you get emails. i want a java program or some other web program that does this AND tells what account its at... need anymore clarifications?

please try to only reply in the "newbie" seciont...thank you
    visit clublouie.com!!

This computer at school, I assume it's a library or lab system?(since you aren't allowed to install anything). But you want to run a script that monitors multiple email addresses and notifies you (possibly by a pop-up window) when you recieve new mail and at what address it was recieved? I'm not sure what the answer is but I hope I may have clarified your question
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein