Thread: Hey need help

Hey need help

I need help with my COBOL programming class. Is there any good reading material out there, or books to buy. All I can say is that I wish COBOL would DIE a horrible DEATH. If anyone could help me out, or if there is a Cobol programmer here (doubtfull) lol, but any help would be great.

Smile COBOL Online Resources

Hello Freon,

I'm not a COBOL Programmer, but there is a few online resources available at programmingtutorials.com. They are located in the COBOL section. You can click here and go to the COBOL Tutorials

http://www.programmingtutorials.com/...l.asp?id=Cobol

Another great thing about this site is that it has recommended books, so if you don't find the online tutorials useful, you will at least have an idea of what books to buy.

Good Luck, and I hope this Helps
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Thanks yeah that helped. I ended up going to Barnes And Noble last night and picked up the book Cobol in 24hours. I have 19 hours left of reading lol, I liked that programming site as well.

I am fond of those Learn <blank> in 24 hours books..
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Hey, has anyone ever noticed that COBOL is an anagram of

BOLOC?

Allright, so that's not funny - but my college programming lecturer thought it was.

I'll shut up, now...

K-Line.