View Poll Results: A hacker should have a good...

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • knownlenge

17 65.38%
  • a fast modem

1 3.85%
  • a fast computer

0 0%
  • 1 and 2

1 3.85%
  • 2 and 3

0 0%
  • 1 and 3

1 3.85%
  • 1,2 and 3

6 23.08%

Thread: Using MFC++ 6.0 the cheaters way

Using MFC++ 6.0 the cheaters way

Ok many people use Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 compiler. Is using the MFC to create application Programs cheating. I've learned the hard way of creating all files by hand which is usually the most effiecient way to create a program, but very time consuming. Is this really programming or just another way to get peoples intrest. Seriously Microsoft was some many things that suck, what would be next building a compiler that reads english,lol. That would live up to Microsoft and security,lol..

Why would using MFC be cheating??? Is using (now) "integrated OS function" like device drivers (not really OS but you know what I mean) instead of re-coding device interfaces in each program, like it used to be, cheating?

My point is, things are evolving, and so are coding practices... We can't go about re-inventing the wheel all the time... That's why we have such things as MFC now. Besides, Borland also has such a thing, and many other languages also have quick and simple ways to make GUIs, it's not just a microsoft thing...

Ammo