Thread: Where Is A Goo Place To Buy An A:\ Drive

Where Is A Goo Place To Buy An A:\ Drive

HEY I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A GOOD WEB-SITE TO BUY AN A:\ DRIVE. IT DONT MATTER IF IT IS A WEB-SITE OR A STORE NAME. IF ANYONE KOWS IT WHERE THE PRICES ARE CHEAP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.THANX.

Any computer store would be fine to get a floppy drive. Where to go or what to get really isn't much of an issue.

if you want to do it online, i found http://www.tigerdirect.com/ is a place you can trust. Good proces and fast delivery. But the best place to buy anthing computer is a local computer show, if you know a little about what your doing.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Talking

try computer fairs! Usually you get local ones and can pick up some blindin' bargains matey!

------------------------------------------

Reality is just a state of mind.............. I think..
    DaveH
    -----------------------------
    it\'s all 1001011001 to me!

Computer fairs are a good choice, I've picked up bits and pieces - just don't fork out for anything expensive in case it doesn't work and you can't get your money back.

A floppy drive should set you back no more than £10/$15.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.