Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Widows Virus ( The Most Dangerous !!!! )

Ok, so I understand....did you make this amazingly powerful virus?

Re: STRIKE BACK

Originally posted by phantom2k
    How do you feel this ?
    The proxies aren't the **** here!
    So what exactly constitutes 'the ****', here?
    Hum.... People who don't speak english could speak
    even if in their language ?

What?
    And I could prohibited who has left our society.

Almost figured this one out...nope, it's gone...
    And terr you've got a lot of positive point so so....
    What's the **** ? Keep me work my **** and read the
    dictionnary !

The **** would be defined by the context in which it is used.
    oh, and it's d-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y.
    For your informations, the virus has been developped to
    used against the crackers attack and the crackers' nation.

Very noble of you.
    SOMEONE WHAT TO TALK?

No, thanks, I'm done.

Overcome the language barrier a bit, and then we may be able to decipher what it is that you are trying to express to us.
    Although, in my personal opinion, you are full of 'the ****ing ****'
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Re: DON'T WORRY

Originally posted by phantom2k
    phantom menace hackers team
    my thoughts on this guy would have to be........

rofl! hahhahahahhahahhahahhhah! lol! hhahahahah!....

I think you should take that DVD Boxed set consisting of The Net, Hackers, The Matrix, Wargames, and Takedown, that your grandma got you for your birthday back to Wal-Mart and get your money back. =\

syxx@attrition.org

Maybe this is one of the afghan attempts to cyber terrorism. Post lame posts on the internet trying to scare people...

Heh..

Well, Looking at their technology over there..
    This wouldnt suprise me.

I know how they have tons of computers and electricity over there.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

heh...well, atleast get your freakin facts straight.
    1) subseven is not open source, so unless one of your 1337 phantom menace d00ds is mobman(the maker of sub7) or is very close to him you cant have it.
    2) subseven version 7.2 DOESNT EXIST! it is currently stuck somewhere around 2.2.
    3) please tell me how you intend to set sombody's HD on fire via some software...i doubt even making it constantly spin as fast as it can would make it actually smoke unless you did it for quite a while.
    4) define "a pentium hole". what pentium version? p1, p2, p3, p4? or is it intended to take out p23's sence it is built on the code of a trojan from the future?
    5)
    It's a little code which excuted to make run a lot
    of little bug ( like 1 000 000 000 )
    And it make run same numbers of worms which send to
    the others computer connected to the servers which
    you're connected.
    name one home system that could easily run 1 billion(this sounds like a number a 12-year-old would think up IMO) similtanious "little bug"s all trying to connect to remote computers and transfer data without having HUGE ram issues/system slowdowns that would probably lead to a system lockup(or atleast an aparent one which would cause the user to turn off the pc).

also, in order to "make run same numbers of worms which send to the others computer connected to the servers which you're connected", did you discover some exploit for every system that an isp could use as well as an exploit which would allow the compromised systems at the isp "push" your virus on the systems it had routing through it?

6)
    For your informations, the virus has been developped to
    used against the crackers attack and the crackers' nation
    ah, i see. so you and your 1337 friends are going to use this (non-existant) virus agains the "crackers' nation", that place where every cracker in existance lives and plots evil with his fellow 1337 d00ds.

now, if you were to theoretically have this virus/worm/trojan and used it on one of those evil bad men, would it not as you described it infect all the people who were loged on to his isp INCLUDING all the innocent people(laughible, but im trying to logically tell him to go the hell away..)...or does it have some sort of "bad guy detection" like doing a brain dump(like a core dump, just better :-P)

i hope sombody decides to shoot you to put you out of our misery.

in short:
    you are an idiot.
    usted es un idiota.
    你是蠢货
    vous êtes un idiot
    Sie sind ein Idiot
    siete un idiot
    あなたは馬鹿である
    너는 백치 이다
    você é um idiot
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

rofl 8*Ball that was the funniest thing I've read today.

1) subseven is not open source, so unless one of your 1337 phantom menace d00ds is mobman(the maker of sub7) or is very close to him you cant have it.
    not to mention its done in Delphi, and our "1337" (with a capital 1) friend seems to think he can just mesh all these source codes into one amazingly powerful weapon of internet warfare.

Thanks 8*ball, I guess that was the message that I was also trying to send, except I think I relied on too many rhetorical questions and oblique sarcasm for his apparent limited linguistic abilities. (Not that that, in itself, is a disability... but coupled with everything else...)

I suppose he could be well meaning, but have gotten all the facts wrong... But that still makes me a bit annoyed since he persisted with the 'I'm-part-of-a-l33t-group-and-you-should-ph33r-us' stuff.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Shmoo
    I thought this post was so funny I decided to share it with my friends over at nipc.watch@fbi.gov so they can laugh too.

I think the FBI or CIA or something cool should hire me to run an operation called SwordFish.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Shmoo
    And how old are you Evilseed?