Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: if there r ne elite out there that dont mind helping a newbie out...

Banned
    Hacking hotmail is done through social engineering usually and involves no actual hacking skills as any exploits have bben fixed.

There was ways but they are no more.

Anyone who hacks hotmail is not a hacker in any way. Think of taking 500 hotmail accounts and how many peoples passwords are :

password
    their name
    and other assorted guessable passwords.

Brute forcing is no non-existant as measures have been taken against multiple password attempts.

Just something Id thought Id add.

{One more thing if youre interested in hacking remember this, hackers o things ontheir own, learn for themselves.}

ENNIS

well said ennis, agreed 100%

Take the time to learn on your own, you will gain a much better appreciation for the knowledge you attain. Simply sucking off someone else show's that you want to be a hacker over-night.....I promise you, it won't happen. Just sit back and watch what others say, remember their words, and then research it for yourself. It will take time but you can learn.....
    ----blayde----

Kiddies="teach me"
    Hackers="let me teach myself"
    If this is what you think then you are way off. Anyone with the will to learn can be a hacker, and sometimes it takes other people helping before you can learn to do it on your own. On the other when you teach yourself, sometimes you make things harder than they have to be and someone else can show you an easier way. This is my theory.

Kiddies="No will to learn just do without thinking"
    Hackers="Will to learn and be taught"
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

to the user talkin **** bout me bein a scriptkiddie/hot mail hack3r

for one thing i didnt say i was ****ing retarted man.i know a good amount about hacking,yes enough to hack hot mail.the caps was an accident.and yeah thats wut progz r for i could do it the difficult way with telnet(no this isnt that difficult)but y when i have progz that do it.ne way im not sum ******* who wants elite so to speak to do **** for me.thats all i have to say im out!

actually u r a jack ass ...

actually u r a jack ass cuz i was referin to the person who said what does this one want a password to his girl friends e mail account.u didnt say that now did u,so technicaly u shouldnt post thats stupid **** bout me being jealous.in ne way now u know u had absolutly no room to talk cuz it wasnt ur damn buisness...so shut the **** up deal?

You know what the problem is with people like you "wise-one"
    all you want is a one time use, how to **** over hotmail so u can just get a password off your bitches acounts.
    that's all, you don't have passion for knowledge, you don't want to see the steps you want action.
    That's why you turn to programs but you still insist you can do it on your own. Well I doubt it, hotmail doesn't run on any windows version but unix.
    And anybody who disagrees with that READ.
    Hotmail whas never owned by M$ they bought it and kept running ti pretty much the same and have admitted that shamefully they haven't changed it's OS to wintel.

Banned

hmmmmm

just a though this should have been flamed by negatiff where is he neone seen him for ages???

btw elite ppl do exist take JP for example and me j/k but in all seroiusness ull never get newhere withouht reading i have about 400 meg of docs on my computer and a few books so go out their and get some i would recomend

hacking exposed second edition

Banned
    just a though this should have been flamed by negatiff where is he neone seen him for ages???
    He's named Negative not negatiff?
    He wouldnt bother flaming an unintelligent post like this, he usually only flames for a good reason and through flaming actually helps the person. He is around still posting, just keep an eye out youll see his posts.

hahahaha oh my god what a luser

actually u r a jack ass cuz i was referin to the person who said what does this one want a password to his girl friends e mail account.u didnt say that now did u,so technicaly u shouldnt post thats stupid **** bout me being jealous.in ne way now u know u had absolutly no room to talk cuz it wasnt ur damn buisness...so shut the **** up deal?
    Oh did I hurt your feelings? No we don't have a deal, When you post things up here your making it anyones bussiness. Obviously you are still jealous and now that you know that I get chicks with it, it makes you even more jealous. You shouldn't try to live in other peoples shoes. Try to make your own set of footprints.

Well I hope you understand, and realize your mistakes.
    You should also get somthing for that temper of yours, it's not healthy to say bad words to people.

Lightbulb My two cents

Well... i've came in on the ass end of this post but i've decided to post my comments any way. i think the so called "wiseone" needs to do what you've previously suggested... go read some books at your local library or online and after you get done, READ, READ, and REAd some more. you may or may not be interested but, learning a few programing languages wouldn't hurt. If i were you i'd start out with HTML.
    good luck,
    Remote_Access_