Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Sex Terms

Talking Foreign Sex Terms

I thought of this after speaking with a friend of mine from Australia.. She told me about a term 'How about that root' which means.. "Let's ****" or something along those lines.. So.. since this is an international forum.. what have you got?

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

LOL. Those Aussie's sure have strange words. Nothing to do with sex, but on the subject, Aussie's also say Easter Bilby (for easter bunny) Faery Light's(for christmas lights) and the one that drives me nuts...."sif" (short for as if).....

Easter Bilby, Faery Lights.... surely you jest my friend...

I'm Australian, nearly everyone I know is Australian, and I have never heard such ridiculous substitutions for words spew forth from their mouths...many other ridiculous thing have come out of their mouths, but not that rubbish....

And don't forget we all have kangaroo's in our backyard, and a pet koala..

*scoffs and walks away*
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

lol, well perhaps the one's I know are hitting the malt liquor? My next door neighbors (both from Brisbane) BOTH use those terms. Some of the other Aussie's I know also use them. So I guess im wrong in assuming you all use them......ah well.

You have a pet Koala??!!??

Eating_Scarlett
    For the record.. I'm from Sydney, and I've never heard anyone use those terms either..

maybe the aussies you know are rednecks or something.

hmm your probably right about the redneck thing. As for my neighbors...Ive always thought them strange.

Damn redneck Aussies.... giving the rest of a country a bad name.....

RWA: Yup, I do have a pet koala.. I call him blinky bill and he talks to me..... no wait... that was just a tv show... I wouldn't recommend having a koala for a pet... those things have big sharp claws that could disembowl you....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.

What's a Assie Red Neck?? I really wan't to know, no joke.....I Know what a American Red Neck is, are they different????? (My mother is English and my father is Scottish\American..WWII)
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

I'd say an Aussie Redneck is one of the way outback types... they migrate to the city sometimes... I don't think there would be much difference between an Australian and an American redneck..

<As he doesn't understand why thor has told about his mother and father, so to be on the safe side, and not risk offending someone, he stops>
    -Matty_Cross