Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to make someones day

Re: Re: *Kicks Himself again*

hi guys,lots of posting have been done on this topic but this is trick for the one who have no or little knowledge about computer systems. these low lifes must be perished. I trickly use send mail to get the password of yahoo account form my fends and for getting the dial-up network passwords.

but be careful when u send fake mails. cos' the recipetent can the see the I.P of the sender and trace back. but this could be done only by the a expert.

for more option on this fake mail see in the following site below:
    http://hackingtruths.box.sk

Live Life Dangerously
    If you Can Dream It,You Can Make It Happen

Re: Re: Re: *Kicks Himself again*

Originally posted by babu4uall
    but be careful when u send fake mails. cos' the recipetent can the see the I.P of the sender and trace back. but this could be done only by the a expert.
    I disagree, you just have to know where to go. As long as you can get the IP out of the headers (many can), you can find a webpage to do the tracing for you.

It doesn't require an 'expert' level knowledge of anything more than your mail client -- and even that I'd be hesitant to lump into the 'expert' category.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Thank you badassatchu. You inspired me to dedicate a page to this thing so that I could explain to my sister, and my friends how to do this. Check it out at http://www.geocities.com/iluvaudio

By the way [WebCarnage] I couldnt get hotmail to work for this method.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

hey gang!

you don't have to use someone elses mail server...that called theft-o-services. you can get in trouble fot that.
    Get your own!
    use a freeware mail server like argosoft, configure it to relay without authentication. you can telnet to 127.0.0.1 25, or set-up outlook express with the email name you want to display, including domain name ( i.e. tedob1@sob.com) set your smpt and pop3 servers as 127.0.0.1 and there you have it. its not the postal service were dealing with here so its not a crime, but you are including your ip address in the header so don't do anything you'll regret. even a dial-up account can be traced back to the person who was assigned that ip address at that time. so if you spam people you will get thrown off by your isp and if you harass someone you could go to jail. remember to shut the server down when you not using it. spammers spend alot of time scanning for servers set to relay this way.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted by ThePreacher
    Thank you badassatchu. You inspired me to dedicate a page to this thing so that I could explain to my sister, and my friends how to do this. Check it out at http://www.geocities.com/iluvaudio

By the way [WebCarnage] I couldnt get hotmail to work for this method.
    Great little page there Preacher, with one slight exception. On any strict RFC-compliant mail server, the email address has to be enclosed in the greater than/less than signs. The lines should look like:
    mail from: <wakkawakka@fozzybear.com>
    rcpt to: <thepreacher@[ahem]microsoft.com>
    Granted, most mail servers will accept email addresses without these, but every RFC-compliant mail reader/sender uses them, so it's probably worth mentioning.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?