View Poll Results: Should AV software detect FBI's Key logger software?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

0 0%
  • Undecieded

2 18.18%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cheerleaders...useless or nessesary for a functional society?

Have you ever seen some of these girls? Hell yes they serve a purpose.

Then again it is kind of neat to see them marry the `jock' who ends up being el senior loser and she gets ugly and fat. That is kind of funny in it's own way in neat ironic way.

For those still in high school: 2 minutes after you graduate none of the status from high school means ****. Everybody is back to 0, and some people stay there.

Originally posted by Stronzo

I totally agree with you on that one. Like I said, just wait till you get to university or college and all those losers are gone.
    My first year in college those idiots were still there. They were the ones who didnt give a damn about education, just getting drunk and going clubbing. Sometimes the popularity was a part of the fraternity thing. Anyway once I made it through 3 years all the losers were gone, and the people who really wanted to learn were all that was left. These people all seem to be nice even if it seems that they would be with a different crowd. They are interested in what you have to say, and they come from so many different groups its unbelievable. If you go to college and think when you get there that it is like a big high school, you are wrong. Stick it out and the truth will be revealed.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Question

A stupid question, but could someone explain what's a jock or a prep? I can't follow your slang expressions... I do know a cheerleader (I guess it hasn't even got a good own word in Finnish...), and according to American movies/TV-series, they are needed to make humor...
    BTW, I've been wondering, is the coach (or something) of the cheerleaders called cheerleaderleader?-)

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Originally posted by ZeroOne
    A stupid question, but could someone explain what's a jock or a prep
    Jock = Plays lots of sports. ie Football players.
    Prep = rich kid. wears cardigans (jk but i don't know how else to define a prep)

Originally posted by ZeroOne
    BTW, I've been wondering, is the coach (or something) of the cheerleaders called cheerleaderleader?-)
    -ZeroOne
    No idea. Should just be called the trainer or coach. Sort of like a gymnasts coach. Now there is a group of girls who definately deserve attention. Damn do I love gymnasts

Cool

ok cheerleaderswe need them just like we need mexicans(sorry to be racist im really not) who else is gonan be ditsy and do the grunt wrok i mean god i know no one wants t be happy all the time but cheerleaders do so let them plus hell u see the skirts? no man can they they dont like watching the dumb blodes jump around and shut usless things so i say im all for cheerleaders
    *^~\'§ÞZeroDownÞ§\'~^*

Thumbs down

Down with the whole lot of them, says I, and they can take they little miniskirts and shove them up thier asses. To me, they provide nothing but anger and grief. I, unfortunately, have a cheerleader for a sister, but that is for another time and place... all they do is taunt me with their social status, and you know what? I'M ****ING SICK OF IT!

They can take all of their social status and die... the only consolation I have is that one day, I will piss on their neglected graves and laugh.

That felt good...
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Ch334|_3/-\D342 allways pissed me off in schooll too..

Though I like to look at the ones for the NFL...

Gentlemen,

This is a problem that has been around for a long time. I quit football in my junior year in HS, thus pissing the coach off immensely. I focused on music, electronics, and computers. No one could ever explain to me why the band had to sell candy, etc. just to keep ends together, but the athletic department had new equipment every year, new uniforms, and so on. We had to make do with old instruments (tuba, drums, etc.) but they built a new football field the year after I graduated. Far as I can see, cheerleaders are cannonfodder for the jocks as rewards. Pro sports just promote violence and mindless activity. Yes, this does include wrestling! I surf the channels on weekends and think "What a waste of bandwidth!"

Ok, thats my rant -o- the week
    Better living thru science.

Banned
    I have never seen such bitterness, thank God Ireland lacks of cheer leaders and jocks!

I will take her down some wild desolate path
    never trod by men, and wall her up alive
    in a rocky vault, and set out short rations,
    just the measure piety demands
    to keep the entire city free from defilement.

I stand on both side of the issue. You see, here about 90% of the people are Mormons. For those who dont know (lucky bastards), Mormonism is a religion, they have an extremely holier-than-thou, extremely religious point of view. If your not mormon, you wont be saved and all this other crap. If a girls parents know your not mormon, some of them tell you to stay the heck away before I corrupt her (oh, please). And if they hear you swear.. OMG watch out, most of them will hate you. Thank god for that extra 10%, theyre mostly cool. This atmosphere has caused these two groups to grow apart and hate eachother, forming bitter cliques. But im one of the few fence-sitters. Some mormons are pretty cool if you remember not to cuss. It's so damn (oops) hard to avoid them anyway. Anyway, i think its safe to say that ALL of the cheerleaders (pretty or not) and football players are mormon. For that i dislike cheerleaders and football players im sure theyre given referential treatment. Im getting a C in racket sports (ive won a few metals in tennis for christs sake!) and the coach (football coach, no less) never has 'time' to discuss grades. So i find myself running a mile twice a week at lunch for extra credit. So i guess i hate most of them. Some are cool, but ive leanred that its not worth the time, so the mormon friends i have will stay, but the rest can go to hell.
    Do we need them? Yes, theyre nice to look at in class and at the games (dont worry, i dont pay the entrance or cheer on the game, its sort of a hangout place). Theyre eye candy, but theyre bitches, so I'd suggest doing what i do, look (and maybe 'accidently' touch when your in a large croud) but dont dare talk to them. Thata all for me.
    -Ryan