Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ICQ - the worst thing that ever happened to privacy and anonymity

Hmm. You mean you didn't find it at www.astalavista.com/library/onlineprivacy/basics/general1.shtml about 2/3rds the way down the page in Chapter IV: ICQ - the worst thing that ever happened to privacy? Does your name happen to be Raven, founder of SWG (Security Writers Guild)?

Try a text search on google on the first line of the original post.

Man, plz give credit where credit is due.
    - Stronzo

\"Vini, Vici, Vidi\"
    I came, I saw, I conquered.
    - Julius Caesar

Angry Bla

ok, i copied a portion of it. Bla, big deal. It's useful and informative and bla bla bla bla.

Remote_Access_

Re: Bla

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    ok, i copied a portion of it. Bla, big deal. It's useful and informative and bla bla bla bla.
    Ok. You are allowed to copy stuff from other sites but do not try to pass it off as your original work. Like I said, give credit where credit is due. Thank-you for posting this article but next time please state where you got it from.
    - Stronzo

\"Vini, Vici, Vidi\"
    I came, I saw, I conquered.
    - Julius Caesar

Talking Null

okie dokie

The full report over anonymity can be viewed at

http://www.astalavista.com/library/o...general1.shtml

But the article I coppied it from was from blacksun.

Remote_Access_

Damn. I shoulda caught that. I did a quick check, but I guess I didn't check the right places. Remote_Access_, Plagarism is bad, and you should prepare for flames if you do it.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

hehe That whole icident was kinda funny! But it was a good article, so I can understand why Remote_Access_ wanted to take credit for it. Best thing, it made me laugh!
    ---
    proactive

Talking

Originally posted by Terr
    Damn. I shoulda caught that. I did a quick check, but I guess I didn't check the right places. Remote_Access_, Plagarism is bad, and you should prepare for flames if you do it.

I thought it strange that you were replying to this thread

rofl

Thumbs down Not Cool...

Not cool dude, don't plagerize. Give credit to whom ever helped you aquire this knowledge. I don't beleive being an all Uber-Leet Hacker gives you the right to plagerize. The hacking society (at least this one) is a close-knit family. We share and exchange information. And give credit from those who have found it first...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted by Terr
    Damn. I shoulda caught that. I did a quick check, but I guess I didn't check the right places.
    Ya, you are usually pretty good about this kinda stuff Terr.

Thumbs up bla

Not cool dude, don't plagerize. Give credit to whom ever helped you aquire this knowledge. I don't beleive being an all Uber-Leet Hacker gives you the right to plagerize. The hacking society (at least this one) is a close-knit family. We share and exchange information. And give credit from those who have found it first...

ok, i would like to state in my defence that i've acknowledged in a previous post that i got the information from a previously writen article. I did not post what i did to be cool, dude... or an "uber-leet hacker"... and i have gave credit where it was due.

Remote_Access_